Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on November 9, 2013
It works!

I used this in conjunction with the "potty patch" for my lil pup. I sprayed this stuff on it and she just started peeing on it immediately. Give it a shot it might work for you!
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 27, 2013
Our puppy only pees on the pee pad now. It worked great for our puppy and he only pees on his pee pads.
0Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 5, 2013
I wondered but it really works. If you have a special place outside you want to train to...use it. Smells, but you can stand it long enough for it to dry. Be careful, where you spray. If you are having trouble training... Get this!
on June 13, 2016
The dogs went nuts the first time I used this, and pretty much immediately marked on the pee pads. With prolonged use, they've come to understand that they're supposed to piddle on the pads and not the floor. I just wish there could have been something in the formula that deterred them from eating the pee pads! Ha!
on September 21, 2015
I was hoping this would help with training my pup but all he does is licks it. He hasn't urinated on the pad since I started using the spray. I'm starting to feel it's more of a "DON'T URINATE HERE!" Spray instead. I'm about to start spraying places I DONT want him to pee...
on March 30, 2017
Worked perfect...This worked for our 3 year old dog. We sent it to my sisters before we visited. Their yard is pristine. In the past, we walk her a couple of blocks each time she had to potty. Not fun at 5 am. Now she goes out in their back yard, exactly where we want her to go...
on May 3, 2017
This is the worst. Snake oil scam essentially. Sprayed it outside on fake grass pad, my puppy smelled it, licked it, layed down on it and then I sprayed it on the pee pad inside he he's been going on consistently and he avoided it and peed on the carpet in a place he had never peed before . Ever
on November 5, 2016
This spray did what I needed it to do. After about a week and a half of spraying every time we went outside our puppy is practically potty trained. We definitely took her out every 30 Minutes to every hour and kept a very close eye on her in the house. So I do believe potty training was mostly do to our efforts but the spray does help to encourage the puppy to go to the bathroom.
on August 15, 2015
This product is working very well. I know it is a Puppy Aid but I use it for my beautiful fifteen year old Maltese, Lady. Her sight is impaired; she needs to use pads occasionally, and the scent keeps her on target and less cleaning up for me. Thanks a lot.
review image
on November 6, 2015
I got this Training spray and followed the directions off the bottle. Ironically, my puppy kept on licking the substance off her pee pads. This did not work for training our puppy.

I have used other Simple Solution products with ease.