- File Size: 1139 KB
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 12, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006WSVVLG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,633,012 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
5 Simple Steps to money -making visibility for your blog Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I had to read as I'm a children author always looking for tools via e-books to read while learning.
Thanks again to your wonderful writing and I'll save it for future reading and for taking notes.
William sawyers, if your interested in my stuff look up my name on Amazon, or just Google search it.
Every one have a great 2012
Kathleen Gage is not talking about a bunch of theory with no basis in reality. Instead, Kathleen has been involved and engaged - for a number of years - in the strategies she has outlined in this book.
This simple plan of action can be employed by anyone committed to building and growing a blog.
The only thing left for you to do when you have read this report is to commit to take action and follow through with the work required to bring your goals to fruition.
Jeannie Walker- Award-Winning Author of "Fighting the Devil"
All self-help books must by law recommend that you follow their precepts for half an hour every day, but at least this author allows me the weekend off, unlike the guy who wants me to work on my abs and pecs (whatever they are).
As to the content, it's all sensible advice - useful tips for promoting your Blog - it's [...], Blog fans. Boiled down to one sentence it might read "Write once, present a thousand times". The author clearly knows her stuff. If I was being picky I might complain about the paragraph numbering which needs review. But if you read her recommendations you'll see why it has happened.
Jack Whittaker is a database administrator specialising in SQL Server technologies and author of the DBAtasks Blog -[...]
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing