- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 01 edition (August 8, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1515165817
- ISBN-13: 978-1515165811
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,879,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Simple Triple Standard: The Real Official, Almost True Backstory for Modern Commercial Radio Paperback – Unabridged, August 8, 2015
"Writer to watch in 2015" --Marsha Wright, BBC
From the Author
I had to write this novel if for nothing more than to clear my conscience about something that happened when I was 18 years old working as a news reporter in Austin, Texas.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)