- File Size: 230 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publisher: Cinnamon Edge Publishing (February 13, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007909ZLY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,085,514 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #394 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Advertising
- #604 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising > Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- #11650 in Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
63 Simple Ways to Save Your Business - in Nine Easy Chapters Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
After only 5 minuets the book reacquainted me to some tips, like the 80-20 rule, that I had forgotten. There are some things like, Speaking in Public, that I do not focus on because of my shyness, but it does fit into the overall strategy of saving your business and it is in the book.
It all comes down to ROI, and if it is a positive number that is good while a negative number is bad and that subject is covered in great detail by Jacqui. Good Read for business types.
With 63 ideas crammed into not many more pages, there isn't room for superfluous content and they don't go into a lot of unnecessary detail, but I found a few things in here that I'd never considered doing and that I can apply quite easily to my business.
If you're new to business you will almost certainly find some new ideas here, too, with simple instructions on how to apply them. If you've been in business a little longer you might not find so much that's new, but you will almost certainly find things you could be doing but aren't.
The last section talks about using the "new Internet" (social media, video and so on), so the advice is up to date, if not hugely detailed.
As it says in the introduction, if all the book does is remind you what you should be doing, it will have served its purpose. At this price it surely has to be worth the investment if it can help you save your business!
My favourite is the use the sales persons deadlines against them routine. In practice, this just works a treat. Just get chatting with them and ask your rep when their sales cycles run.
Then a day or two out from the end, call 'em and ask for a better rate (and deliberate over it) and you won't believe the deals that they will cut, especially if they are only a few hundred or thousand short of their target. But call the same people at the beginning of their cycle and they won't budge an inch!
Also some great tips on free marketing. Swapping email lists does work a treat but you have to maintain editorial control.
Liked the social proof ideas. So many small businesses still don't get that, you have to earn trust, just telling them you have xx years of experience won't cut it.
Nice book & ideas. Perfect for anyone learning advertising or on a budget.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Advertising
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising > Entrepreneurship & Small Business