|Price:||$29.90 & FREE Shipping|
Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, Pink, X-Small-Large
- 83% cotton, 17% spandex, exclusive of trims.
- Freedom - Hands-free breast pump bra with impeccable design, maximum comfort, and the freedom for you to work on tasks or simply relax while pumping.
- Adjustable - Comes with a convenient 10" adjustable Velcro back panel to ensure a perfect fit as your body goes through natural changes during nursing.
- Options - Designed to work with all major breastpump manufacturers, including Medela, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Bellema, Evenflo, and Spectra Baby.
- Customizable - This bustier style, hands-free breastpump bra has a zip-in center panel in the front that allows for 1" of side-to-side movement for proper positioning of pump flanges.
- Effective - Enjoy no fuss and no mess with a reliable, tight seal of breastshields and flanges from our four-way layering support system.
- Versatile - Our hands-free breastpump bra allows you to pump in more situations, including work, doing bills, during breakfast or lunch, or many others.
- Washable - You can safely machine wash this bra in cold water, on a gentle cycle, with non-chlorine bleach if needed. How convenient!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This versatile bra fits a range of pumps and customizes easily to a nursing mother's changing body and breast shape.
(Pumps not included. Click images to view larger.).
Breastfeeding mothers who need to pump on a regular basis know how time-consuming it can be. The Hands Free Pumping Bustier Bra gives mothers more freedom during pumping by holding the bottle firmly and securely, so mothers can keep their hands free for other tasks.
With this bra, mothers can type, talk on the phone, or read a magazine while they pump. An added bonus, the bra's secure bottle-holding design helps reduce milk spillage, making for easier, more efficient pumping and increased breast milk production.
Comfortable and Versatile
This machine-washable bra is made of 83-percent soft cotton and 17-percent spandex for lasting comfort. Additionally, the seams have been designed specifically so that they do not irritate sensitive skin areas.
The Hands Free Pumping Bustier Bra can be used with all electric pumps and accommodates the pumping of both breasts simultaneously. For added versatility and support, the bra's convertible design allows it to be worn as a strapless band or in tank, racer-back, or halter style.
Adjustable to a Nursing Woman's Changing Shape
Designed with a nursing woman's body in mind, the bra's back panel can adjust its width by up to 10 inches, while the optional front zipper panel provides two inches of additional maneuverability between the breasts. This combination will allow mothers to customize the bra to their changing body and breast size guaranteeing a perfect fit from their 1st pumping session to their 1,000th!
For a detailed sizing chart, click here.
About Simple Wishes: Empowering Mothers with Simple Solutions
Simple Wishes was founded by four sisters-and mothers-who can each relate to the joys and challenges of being a new mom. Bringing their diverse career backgrounds together, this dynamic foursome strives to create mother-friendly products for the modern woman.
Using their core product, the Hands Free Pumping Bustier Bra, as a launching-pad, this company of creative momtrepreneurs plans on growing into a full lifestyle brand that continues to empower the mothering community. The Simple Wishes mission is to offer simple solutions: innovative products that help women succeed at parenting confidently while living a well-balanced, active, and courageous life. They believe a happy mom equals a happy baby and a happy family.
What's in the Box
Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bustier Bra (Soft Pink), size XS/S/M
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what I love about it.
1. It will fit any woman's body perfectly and is adjustable, so as your body changes postpartum you will not need to buy another size. The front zipper panel allows you to adjust the placement of the breast shields and the panel in the back allows you to adjust the overall size. Amazing!
2. The fabric is soft and comes in a nice light pink color.
3. Believe it or not the bra actually supports bottles completely full of milk.
4. I don't use the straps, but it's a nice add for the woman who wants a little more support.
5. The packaging is so cute.
Above, I mentioned that I tried three other products with my first child.
Here's what I did not like about each of them.
1. If you are not lined up perfectly with the holes the bustier will not work for you.
2. There is no support at the top to prevent the breast shields from slipping down while pumping. OUCH!
3. I had to buy a medium and large size. Depending on my milk supply, I would alternate between the two sizes.
4. The packaging is horrible.
La Leche Leage
1. Nice idea, but offers absolutely no support of the bottles.
Made By Moms
1. Is somewhat supportive of the bottles but so stiff and uncomfortable.
A couple things to know/keep in mind:
1. For those who don't realize- everyone I know who has this does not wear it as a stand alone bra. I wear my nursing bra every day. Then when I need to pump at work I put this on over my nursing bra with the 'flaps' of the nursing bra positioned down. Once done pumping I take it off.
2. Sizing- it may seem weird that it can fit so many sizes but it is accurate. Between the extra zippered piece and the extenders this really fits all sizes.
3. Effectiveness- I pump three times a day Monday-Friday while I'm at work. It allows me to use the double pump and is really hands free. I typically hold the pump to me for the first few seconds of suction and then let go. Then I have both hands free to do whatever- including checking email, making phone calls, etc.
4. Longevity- this is well made, no question. It is not thin material but instead nice quality material that you can tell will continue to hold up well.
5. Coupon code- as one reviewer pointed out. Yes, when you receive the product there is a request for reviews on Amazon and if you do they will give you a few dollars off a second one. Here's the thing- it's a great product and I know lots of moms who use this product every day who love it and none of us have ever bought a second one using a coupon code or given reviews because of pressure due to a coupon code.
6. Compatibility- this will work with any breast pump that has flanges that can be placed in the bra- whether double, single, electric or hand.Read more ›
-Perfect fit: This is what makes this the best bra out there. The other positives are just bonus. This had a few different features that will help almost anyone get a great fit. First, the back panel of the bra has a Velcro panel, so you can make it tighter or looser to fit perfect. I am a 36D right now, I ended up moving the sides in about an inch on each side and it fits perfect! There's also a small cloth section with a zipper on each side that you can zip into the middle. This will spread the nipple holes a little wider if your breasts are further apart. I didn't use this section, but I can imagine it would be helpful for some. With the Medela pumping bra there is no areas you can adjust. According to their sizing chart I was at the top end of a medium. I wondered if I should buy the large, but I figured I'd go with what their size chart said. It was a horrible fit! Medela has 6 different sizes! It's very hard to find the right size without going and trying them on.
-Flange holes: The cloth holding the flanges in place has vertical and horizontal sections. They stay in place very well. There's absolutely no slipping.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best nursing accessory you will ever buy. I have pumped/breastfed 2 kids for a year each while working full time and would not have survived without this. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by A. Brown
Soft, comfy, easy to use, fits great with added zipper panel provided. Definetly reccomend!Published 1 day ago by Button!
Perfect! Really sturdy and holds up nice even after several washes. I haven't had any problem with losing suction of leaking when using this bra to pump. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tim
I don't know what I would do without this. Before purchasing this I have to hold the pump for 20 mins and my arms will cramp up. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Hanh Kelly
Wow! I wish I had gotten this years ago! So awesome.
The shields stay in place perfectly. The bra has two layers, the first with a vertical slit, the second with a horizontal... Read more