Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
- Cute and comfortable... can't get any better than that.
- Jute blend uppers.
- Vegan sneaker! No animal products or even animal byproducts.
- Recycled PET elastic laces give you the look of a lace-up with the convenience of a slip-on.
- Certified organic cotton floral print lining.
- The "pedbed" (the cushy and supportive stuff at the bottom of the shoe) is made of EVA with BIO-D to make it biodegradable and latex foam for comfort.
- Recycled rubber outsole.
- Foot form inserts are made of post consumer recycled paper.
- The shoebox is made of post-consumer recycled paper, soy-based printing ink, natural latex and starch based glue.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Simple is leading the footwear industry in their commitment to making 100% sustainable products. Simple offers a complete line of shoes and an accessories collection that includes handbags, travel wallets, laptop sleeves, messenger bags and backpacks.
- Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 7.1 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B0037HPTC2
- Item model number: satire flat elastic
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They're super comfortable, very cute, and oh how I love the elastic laces. I now get annoyed at shoes that make me actually tie them. How dare they!
In true tennis shoe fashion, however, the canvas has started to pull away from the rubber along the outer edge where my foot widens to the pinky toe area. This makes me so sad, because I can't replace them, since they no longer exist.
If anyone knows of a comparable brand/shoe, let me know!
Amazon has the lowest price and with prime they arrived in 2-days (got them this morning just in time for the weekend). All pros no cons here. Thanks Amazon and Simple!
They fit me true to size, but better. I have Fred Flintstone feet (read: wide and flat), and these shoes are still very comfortable. Practical, cute, and comfy!