4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SimpleHome XLB7-1002-WHT Wi-Fi Multicolor Smart LED Bulb, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turn lights on and off with a simple tap from your smartphone p
- Works with most standard lighting fixtures Simple Home App allows you to control dimness of individual lights
- Control lights in any room, from anywhere in the world Choose from 16 million different LED colors (RGBW)
- Create custom schedules for an easier, simple life style
- All of your products controlled by the Simple Home App
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One Bulb- 16 Million Colors. Make every bulb a different color in your home with millions of color options. Turn lights on and off or dim brightness (450 Lumens) Change the color of your individual lights Turn lights on and off with a simple tap from your smartphone Control dimness of individual lights Control lights in any room from anywhere in the world Create custom schedules for an easier, simple life style Customize colors per bulb No hub required, works off your existing Wi-Fi network
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The software will not work on a windows phone, Samsung tablet, or from a PC or MAC.
I have a Samsung GalaxyNote10.1 with Android 4.1 (4.0 required) but the app will not install.
Google says it is not compatible but SimpleHome says it requires an Android device 4.0 or higher.
I used an old Sony android 4.1 phone and the installation from googleplay went smooth.
After creating an account the light was found on my wifi using a scan of the included QR code.