SimpleLife4U Peel & Stick Drawer Liner Removable Contact Paper for Covering Apartment Old Cabinets Shelves, Gray-White Damask, 17.7 Inch By 9.8 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.30. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SELF-ADHESIVE & REMOVABLE: Peel off the adhesive backing paper and stick to any dry flat surface. PVC material,waterproof,dust-proof and moisture-proof; Wipes clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE & DECORATION: Great for covering any size kitchen cabinet,dresser drawer,craft projects,nightstand,bookcase,shelf,door and even wall etc.
- EASY MEASURE: One item measures about 17.7 inch wide by 9.8 feet long.(45cm x 3M).This drawer liner is easy to cut and apply with measure-and-cut grid on the backing paper.
- FRESHEN YOUR SPACE: This shelf liner gives any objects a much more appealing look and is ideal for people who doesn't want to invest a lot of money but upgrade the old furniture in a easy and fast way.
- PLEASE NOTED: If you purchase two items or more, we will package all items together in ONE continuous roll. Buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Instruction For Use:
1. It can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood cabinet,drawer,walls,window,glass and so on. It is best applied at room temperature.
2. Sand down rough surfaces prior to sticking. Clean large surfaces with mild soap and water.
3. Measure the surface to cover. Cut the film into right size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges is beter.
4. Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface. With your other hand, from the center to edges. For this it's better to use a soft cloth.
5. Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges. Pierce stubborn bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out.
This multi-purpose contact paper can protect the furniture from humidity and dirt efficiently.
A adorable furniture accessories for your daily home life.
Please allow 3~7cm deviation as they are manual cutting. If you buy more than two items, we may package your order into ONE ROLLwith the toal length you ordered together in one parcel.
Package Included: One Roll
1.Color tones can vary due to lighting in the room, pictures on wall for reference only.
2.Buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
3. Wallpaper you will receive may have some wrinkles on it or both ends, but it do not effect looking after use on dry flat surface. Hope you can understand
Compare to similar items
This item SimpleLife4U Peel & Stick Drawer Liner Removable Contact Paper for Covering Apartment Old Cabinets Shelves, Gray-White Damask, 17.7 Inch By 9.8 Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||—||—||18 x 240 x 0.01 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went through five rolls of this crap trying to line up edges because I was applying this vertically. NOT ONE SINGLE ROLL MATCHED THE DESIGN OF ONE OTHER ROLL. Every one had a size variance, IN THE PRINTED PATTERN MIND YOU, of appx 1/4" to 1/2". When you're lining up edges to go on a wall, that looks like crap.