|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.25 x 2.25 x 0.65 inches|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Sound Level||80 dB|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Average Battery Life||2 years|
SimpleSENCE WiFi Water Leak and Freeze Detector, Smart Water and Freeze Sensor with Water Alarm and App Alert Notification, Continuous Leak Monitoring for Your Home and Investment Property. (1)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRUSTED LEAK PROTECTION – Protects your home with around the clock leak and freeze detection. Immediately alerts you via email, text and 80db audible alarm when a leak is detected. Two-year battery life with two easily replaceable AAA batteries, plus battery and WiFi strength levels on the SimpleSENCE app.
- SECURE FAST & EASY SET UP – Connects to your Home 2.4G Wi-Fi in only a few minutes and the easy to use SimpleSENCE App allows you to be up and running with no gateway needed, no additional equipment required, and no monthly subscription fees. 100% compliant with new 2020 state enacted cyber security regulations.
- INSTALL MULTIPLE SENSORS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS – Install throughout your home, office, vacation home, rental property, and even aging parents’ homes. Place next to water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, under kitchen and bathroom sinks, behind toilets, in basements, next to sump pumps, and in attics.
- UNLIMITED ALERT NOTIFICATION CONTACTS – No limit to the number of contacts you can add to your alert notification list to help shut off the water if you’re not home, including family, friends, neighbors, and tenants.
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Protecting your home from leaks is our number one priority. If you need any assistance at all with your SimpleSENCE, please reach out to us directly, we’re happy to help and based in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
A Leak or Flood can be devasting both emotionally and financially.The SimpleSENCE leak and freeze detector combines protective features that blanket your home with layers of security for family safety and peace of mind.
● Leak Sensor
The small ergonomic size of the SimpleSENCE detector with wrap around water sensors allows for optimal placement in any leak prone area.
● Temperature Sensor
Monitors ambient temperatures, especially in cold weather climates that are prone to bursting pipes.
● Audible Alarm
The audible alarm activates when a leak or temperature variant is detected to alert anyone in the house when your smart phone may not be close by.
● Instant Alert Notifications
Receive instant alert notifications via email or sms push notifications to your smartphone as soon as a leak or temperature variant is detected.
● Long Battery Life
2-year battery life with battery life indicators for your sensor in the SimpleSENCE app.
Go Ahead and Order Now. We are so confident that you’ll love your SimpleSENCE Home Leak and Freeze Detector that we offer a ”No Questions Asked,100% Money Back Guarantee”! Plus, our dedicated Customer Care Team is standing by if you have any questions or need immediate assistance.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put the product in my basement which is quite far away from my Wi-Fi router it still has three bars. We tested it it sent out both a text message and an email almost instantly. And when I removed from the bucket of water for testing it sent out a message that the leak was resolved
Just buy it 100% works great
The app works great and both my wife and I received email and text notifications quickly when I tested the first unit I ordered.
So I have 6 total units and as long as you have a good in house network setup and can get either text or email notifications, it should ge great.
It’s a great peace of mind. Even traveling I know one of us will get messaged.
Buy one, see if it’s for you. I might get a few more, for some other areas in the future.
I tested this for iPhone, so I can’t speak about whether this works better or worse for android users.
The battery indicator is useful and so far shows 100% on all units except for one that shows 94%.
I’ll update my review if anything unsuspecting occurs.
Also, I have a backup battery to my router that can last 3-4 hours, so even if my house loses power, I can still get messages. I’d highly recommend considering that for anyone’s setup. It’s another small peace of mind.