Other Sellers on Amazon
SimpleTaste Egg Cooker Egg Steamer Electric Egg Poacher Egg Boiler 7 Egg Capacity
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to Use - Just add water with the included measuring cup, put eggs on the egg holder, plug in, and in just a few minutes, have beautifully cooked steam boiled eggs.
- Safety Ensure - Auto-off functionality along with over-temperature & low water protection ensure safe use.
- Multi-functional - Not only steam eggs to hard-boiled perfection, but use the included BPA-free bowl to poach your eggs and steam vegetables and other food items.
- Easy to Clean - This appliance is very easy to disassemble and clean. Simply remove the egg holder and/or bowl and wash these parts with detergent and a sponge.
- Buyer Guarantee - Here at SimpleTaste, we stand by our products 100% with a 12-month warranty and 30-day full refund. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send you a replacement if any issues arise.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
With SimpleTaste Egg Cooker, make fresh and nutritious steam-boiled eggs in minutes, with no preparation or clean up required. Simply add water, put eggs on the convenient egg holder, and turn on.
This appliance also features a novel appearance, smooth lines, an appealing shape, and an efficient, safe, fast, and time and power-saving heating plate to produce steam and make steam-boiled eggs just the way you want.
Please read the instruction manual carefully and follow all safety instructions before use.
This appliance is intended to be used in households and for similar applications such as:
- staff kitchens in shops, offices, and other working environments;
- by clients in hotels, motels, and other residential environments.
Rinse all removable components thoroughly once unpackaged.
Check whether the voltage indicated on the rating label is consistent with your outlet's voltage. Also ensure you are using a safe, grounded outlet.
To avoid cracking of the egg shells during cooking, use the egg pin (located at the bottom of the measuring cup) and make several small holes on the bigger end of the eggs' outer shell. Finally, place the eggs small-end first into the egg holder.
Immediately after cooking, putting the eggs into cold water may help to improve taste.
1 x Egg Cooker
1 x Bowl
1 x Measuring Cup
1 x Egg Holder
1 x Instruction Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that this is much faster to cook eggs comparing to put eggs in boiling water. I can simply leave add the water, put on the cap, turn on the egg cooker and come back in a few minutes. It can cook up to 7 eggs at once and that's more than enough for a typical 4 people family. It pretty easy to clean up too as I just have to use water to rise the surface of the egg cooker after each use.
The appliance itself is aesthetically adorable and very compact; the egg tray, poaching tray and measuring/piercing cup all fit under the dome (cover) for storage. There are very few parts in terms of things that need to be washed or cleaned.
The process is simple: you decide how many eggs are going to make, and how you want them cooked. Based on those criteria, you use the measuring cup provided and pour the corresponding amount of water into the reservoir. At the bottom outside of the measuring cup is a little spike; you use that to pierce the egg(s), which you then place in the egg tray in the reservoir. You cover the eggs with the vented see-through cover, push the button, and go enjoy a cup of coffee. I decided to try it with just two eggs following the above procedure. 11 minutes later I heard the little click that signaled that the appliance had shut itself off. The eggs were done to perfection, not cracked, not exploded. I accidentally dropped one of them and thank goodness it was hard boiled! I peeled it and it was absolutely perfect, so if I had wanted to make deviled eggs, they would have been beautiful. I unequivocally recommend this fabulous egg-maker.