|Manufacturer||SimpliSafe (DS) - DROPSHIP|
|Part Number||8 piece|
|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.13 x 4.44 x 12.38 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||8 piece|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||8 Piece Bundle|
|Style||8 Piece Kit|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 Base Station, 1 Keypad, 4 Entry Sensors, 1 Motion Sensor, 1 Panic Button|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
SimpliSafe 8 Piece Wireless Home Security System - Optional 24/7 Professional Monitoring - No Contract - Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant , White
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Simple to set up. Seriously secure - Get ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the base station, place your sensors, and start protecting your home. No wiring or drilling required.
- 24/7 professional monitoring for faster police response - With optional monitoring services, our agents keep watch even when you can't, ready to instantly alert emergency responders. Starting at 60c/day - No long-term contracts or hidden fees (SimpliSafe products and professional monitoring services are only offered for sale and supported in the US)
- Complete control of your system with the SimpliSafe App - Arm, disarm and protect anytime, anywhere.
- Protection for entry points - Entry Sensors protect windows, doors, and cabinets and alert you when someone tries to enter. Customizable and can send Secret Alerts so you are quietly alerted if someone accesses private areas, without sounding an alarm.
- Blanket a whole room - Motion sensors detect motion within 30 feet, have a 90 degree field of view and get along great with pets under 50lbs. Perfect for full room coverage when placed in a corner.
- Instantly sound the alarm with a Panic Button - Triggers the alarm and dispatches police fast - with silent panic option to signal for help discreetly. (Requires a subscription to 24/7 Professional Monitoring)
- Prepared and built for the unexpected - 24 hour battery and cellular backup keep your home secure so you stay protected even if you lose power or Wi-Fi.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
SimpliSafe Systems Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
Of the 126 million homes in America, only 20% have home security. At SimpliSafe, we're changing that. Our goa is simple: to make homes safe for everyone, and not with false security, but with real protection. Our frustration-free DIY home surveillance system bundles have precise sensors to know the difference between a family pet and an unwanted intruder, and are designed with long range sensors for entire home protection. Simplisafe is for homes of all sizes and is built with unprecedented safeguards to keep your home protected against power outages, downed Wi-Fi, cut landlines, and physical attacks from hammers, bats, and more. This easy-to-use wireless system is full of surveillance products small enough to disappear into your home and provide blanket protection. Breathe easy with proper protection at a safe and reasonable price. The 9-piece wireless Security bundle provides 24/7 security with a smash safe keypad that is soft to touch, easy to use during the day and night, and requires no plug (meaning you can place it anywhere), and will alert the police in case of attack. The base station is like your personal security guard: It sends alarm signals to the monitoring center with a built-in cellular connection, 24-hour battery backup, and a 95dB siren. Each entry sensor (4 total) protects your doors and windows and is designed to disappear and blend into the background. The 2 motion sensors are designed for human detection, no pet detection. The simplicity gives you flawless HD video and audio streaming as well as a 120° field of vision day and night. Enjoy effective, contract-free 24/7 professional monitoring, and make sure your home is the safest place on earth.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've been researching alternatives for months. In the meantime, we've implemented things such as IP surveillance cameras and doorbell cameras, at a fraction of the cost of those offered by the above vendors. In the end, SimpliSafe just made the most sense. Purchase the equipment we want, install it ourselves (installation was SUPER easy), and pay a reasonable monitoring fee every month.
All devices are wireless, so there was no wiring to be done. The batteries will eventually drain and need to be replaced, but that is a minor nit to pick compared to the ease of not having to run sensor and keypad wiring (or try to re-use what's existing). And the system can use both our home wifi and its own cellular connectivity to dial home, so we're still protected in case our Internet fails or is cut off.
The only significant downside is that it does not directly integrate with our other smart home devices and systems. For us that's not much of an issue, because we're able to keep track of the 3-4 apps between them all, but if we absolutely had to, we could replace our existing devices with SimpliSafe ones and not have to spend too much money doing so.
Overall, a great choice if you don't mind (or you enjoy) doing the installation work yourself, and have at least a basic set of technical understanding. They do have installation options, but if you're builing a system like this, you likely don't need them to install it for you.
In all seriousness when you get a home security system, you are going to pay for the equipment one way or another. The biggest difference for me was the monthly charge for their home monitoring service and I didn’t have to take off a day of work for a installation appointment. Saved money all the way around. So far the system and monitoring works as expected and I am extremely happy with the purchase and service.
Top reviews from other countries
Diseño super intuitivo, todo se sujeta con adhesivos (o con tornillos opcionalmente).
El monitoreo, bueno, sin monitoreo no tienes acceso ni a la App ni al website y por ende tampoco recibes notificaciones en caso de activarse, pero funciona a modo local y se presume que es suficiente para espantar a los rateros o por lo menos alertar a los vecinos quienes te llamarán para que calles la chicharra, ja ja.