Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
It seems that a lot of the people that gave this book a negative rating did so because they felt it was a beginner book. When the title includes the word "Siimply" and the sub-title says "53 Quick and Easy Projects" it seems pretty obvious this is intended for beginners. As a beginner I liked the projects it includes more than many other beginner books (which will often have far simpler and not very appealing items than this one) but I have a different complaint and that is the lack of bead sizes for the projects. It will just say "seed beads" or "amber bicone beads". Rarely are the sizes included. For one project it didn't even list the beads but just mentioned a bead mix that included different sizes and types of beads and you are left to try and figure out what they were. I may change up the colors or types of beads but as a beginner, I really need to know the sizes used so I don't buy beads that don't work out correctly for the project. More advanced beaders that don't need this information likely will find the projects in here too easy. For this reason I cannot give this book more than 2 stars.
on July 14, 2017
Very nice book, I have made two projects out of it. Easy to find and inexpensive beads asked for. The directions and pictures make the projects easy to do.
on February 2, 2017
Wonderful Book Complete projects with great pics,beginner to intermediate,take these ideas and make your own.Very nice
on August 15, 2011
I was very disappointed with this book. I am a novice beader yet this book was below my expectations. It is my second book I purchased and I am selling it at a flea market. I must say I learned about the difference in tiger tail and flex wire and also how to crimp a bead properly - that's why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. That being said this book appears to have been written by an advanced novice. Unfortunately I want to learn from an expert. The book is full of projects but if you don't like to copy other people's work it is almost useless.
on September 29, 2015
It was not what I expected, so I was a little bit sad. But when I started to red it some more I was happy again. It gives me a lot of ideeas for different bracelets and necklaces. So in the end it was a good book.
on July 19, 2014
A friend of mine has the book and I wanted one just like it. She said it was out of print but I found it on the web and am so glad I did. I loved the price of it and the fast delivery. Awesome. Thanks.
on November 12, 2009
I just love this book, it stays always on my coffee table and I used it to make different projects. It has easy instructions to follow and the colors are amazing. I don't think it is for a complete beginner or for children unless they have a little bit of experience with beading and findings. But if you have done some beading before and you need to rekindle your passion with really stylish projects, this is the perfect book for you.
on June 11, 2016
I'm a beginning beader, and this book is very helpful.
on April 6, 2009
I love the projects in this beading book. The book has over 50 beading projects. Each has very detailed steps with descriptive pictures to show how to make each project. There are projects ranging from bracelets, earrings, ponytail holders, barrettes, to napkin rings. Each project has a detailed list of materials and 4-5 photos to explain how to make the item.
on December 28, 2012
My wife is an avid hobbyist and counts Beading among them. This book have given her many
new and exciting ideas to use in her creations and love the detailed info and photos included.
A great book for the Beading enthusiast.