Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-Quart Saucepan
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup of saucepan.
- Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for durability.
- Oven safe to 400ºF.
- 10 Year Warranty
- 2 Coat Propretary Nonstick Interior cooks with little to no oils or fats. Effortless food release. Nonreactive with foods and oven safe to 400 degrees F.
- Hard-Anodized Exterior will not chip or crack. Heats fast and evenly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1963 in Toledo, Ohio, Calphalon got its start manufacturing premium cookware for restaurants and commercial kitchens then became one of the first to bring professional-quality cookware to the retail market. Today, Calphalon continues to innovate and inspire, creating top-quality cookware, cutlery, bakeware, and more so home cooks can create delicious meals and share lasting memories.
Easy Everyday Cooking
The Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-Quart Saucepan with Cover features a long-lasting nonstick cooking surface, durable hard-anodized aluminum construction, and a comfortable silicone handle. From soups to pastas, enjoy delicious results with easy cleanup. Hand wash only.
- Hard anodized aluminum for even heating
- Nonstick interior for easy release
- Comfortable silicone handle
- Full 10 Year Warranty
Durable Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Designed with hard-anodized aluminum, this pot maintains even heating for tasty results.
No need for butter or oil, the nonstick surface easily releases food and helps make cleanup a breeze.
Stay-Cool Silicone Handle
Silicone handle feels comfortable while cooking and stays cool on the stovetop.
The built-in strainer in the cover makes it easy to drain water from pasta and vegetables without using a separate strainer.
Neatly pour soup or sauces without the mess. The pour spout helps make transferring liquids easy.
Oven Safe to 400 F
Finish up a recipe in the oven or keep food warm until serving time. Cookware is oven safe up to 400F.
Cooking with Nonstick
Do not use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick.
Use the right heat setting. Use medium-high heat for searing, sautéing, frying and stir-frying. Use low heat to warm foods, simmer or prepare delicate sauces.
Use the correct utensils. Use only plastic, coated, nylon or wooden utensils with Calphalon Nonstick cookware to protect the pan's nonstick finish.