Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 6-pc|Change

Showing 1-10 of 859 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 960 reviews
on March 18, 2015
This is a good bargain, but that's what it is...a bargain product. I have noticed that if I let the pans dry in a drying rack there will be rusty water below. Therefore, with these products it is probably very important to wash and dry immediately after use. Also, my fiancé ran them through the dishwasher and this made the rust worse, so I wouldn't recommend placing them in the dishwasher. So, if you are looking for pans that will last a long time and that will not rust...these probably aren't for you. However, if you can wash and dry immediately after every use I think you will be happy with them. I wouldn't buy them again and probably would not recommend them to anyone.
on February 5, 2014
I must say I was a bit worried since my last bakeware set ended up being a nightmare.
While these are very easy to clean, they're not very good.

After using it for awhile, all of them have warped. Not only that but all but one of them have a chemical smell when they're in the oven. The smell is strong enough to where you can smell it 2 rooms away. Needless to say I've stopped using them. I don't know what causes the smell but I don't want to risk it.
on December 12, 2013
So happy to own this Calphalon bakeware set. My very first pro bakeware. Such a huge difference from cheap ones. The feel of each piece alone will tell you that you will have these forever. This is so much easier to use and clean. It makes baking so fun and easy. Its the best deal too. I strongly recommend this product as I love them and I have pro chef friends and I wowed them with this purchase.

Update:
I just love using these pans. I actually look forward to baking. Love making my own healthy cookies and muffins. Next project, banana bread that's why I got these pans, so i can make my own healthy bread, cookies, etc. Since these amazing pans are very easy to wash, I don't put them in the dishwasher. I just put dishwashing soap on them then run with hot water. Oil comes off. Easy. I think this set is absolutely worth every penny. I highly recommend this product. If you care enough for the quality times or any items you purchase, then they will serve its purpose and last a long time.
on April 9, 2017
These are thin and warp at 400 degrees. I expected a heavy duty, professional grade, nonstick product. Since they aren't part of the Signature line, I knew that they wouldn't be metal untensil safe, but I was OK with that until I found something better. Now that the Calphalon Signature bakeware is starting to appear, I plan to try a piece or two along with a product line claiming to be commercial grade.

The warping is only anout 1/2 has much as a DollarTree cookie sheet, but then again, that one was only $1...
on January 19, 2010
Great minds think alike. I bought this set for my daughter for Xmas and oddly she bought the exact same set for me for Xmas.

To begin with I was in love with this set. But I am keeping a close eye on it. It seems that the more I use the pans, items are beginning to stick to the bottoms.

I have never put these in the dishwasher....always washed by hand and dried immediately. I have also never used any type of cooking spray on them as I find this tends to ruin pans and make them impossible to clean.

I am hoping this doesn't become a problem in the future, as I really do like the set. It seems well constructed and well worth the money. My pans are calphalon also and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Cake pans are small ones and so are the bread pans...not full size.
44 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2011
I just used my two flat pans for the first time - each warped (loudly) within a minute of being placed into a 345 degree oven. Now my food is cooking with one side closer to the heat than the other. Total fail.
on December 2, 2011
Overall this purchase was a great one for me. I wanted a good set of baking pans because I am just starting to live on my own. The non stick element was a bonus for me, because I am a novice cook. My pans are still in great shape right now, but I have come across a few issues.

First off, these pans can scratch very easily. This is true of all non-stick cookware, but these seem to be very prone to scratches. Obviously you shouldn't use any sort of metal utensil on these pans, but I have scratches on mine from using wooden utensils. So, I am sticking to plastic utensils from now on.

Secondly, the baking sheet warps quite often when placed in an oven over 375 degrees. The first time it happened there was a loud bang from the oven. It startled me, and I thought the sheet broke or something. When this happens, one half of the sheet will lift slightly off the rack it is on, and this may cause your food to slide on the sheet or cook unevenly.

Other than two issues mentioned above, this set is still a great one for anyone starting out. The loaf pan is perfect for making lasagna for 2. The cake pans are great for making a simple 2 layer cake.
review image
on April 13, 2017
Great baking set! Bought for Christmas and have used the bread pan, brownie pan, muffin pan and cookie sheet almost weekly since. The cake pans are too small for my use, but would be nice for a petite little cake. Love the Calphalon quality. It really is good for the price and the pans tend to last for years.
on April 25, 2015
When I first received this bakeware it was thinner than I thought it was going to be so I was skeptical about how good it would work and whether this non-stick bakeware would really be non-stick. But when I actually used it I was so happy with the results. The pans cook evenly and they are truly non-stick. The food doesn't stick to the bakeware when cooking and they are very easy to clean. I love this bakeware.
on April 20, 2017
I live in a 5th wheel RV. The ovens in these things are tiny! I got this set as it is a smaller size than I could find at walmart. The cookie sheet was a tad too big for my oven, so I gave it to a family member with a regular size oven. A few pieces will also fit my toaster oven (which is about a $59 toaster oven with a rotisserie) That was a bonus for me. I can bake a cake without heating up my whole place. Great items!