Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 1, 2017
Pan is of very low quality. After baking cookies a few times in not very high temperatures, the coating has peeled. Not recommended at all
review image
19 people found this helpful
on June 1, 2017
I hand washed these and came back to this...so I'm guessing the dishwasher would tear them up. Just got them yesterday so haven't even been able to cook in it and its chipped. Maybe a defective box, not sure.
review image
9 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2016
This is a great beginners set of pans. I had this on my wedding registry. I've been using them for all my baking needs and any time I need to cook something in the stove. The small bread loaf was able to fit into my tiny conventional oven. The baked goods still get a a little stuck if you don't use enough butter but its easy to take off. And I've gotten slight scratches on my pans from jus taking it in and out of the stove.
6 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2014
I must say I was a bit worried since my last bakeware set ended up being a nightmare.
While these are very easy to clean, they're not very good.

After using it for awhile, all of them have warped. Not only that but all but one of them have a chemical smell when they're in the oven. The smell is strong enough to where you can smell it 2 rooms away. Needless to say I've stopped using them. I don't know what causes the smell but I don't want to risk it.
26 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 13, 2017
Great baking set! Bought for Christmas and have used the bread pan, brownie pan, muffin pan and cookie sheet almost weekly since. The cake pans are too small for my use, but would be nice for a petite little cake. Love the Calphalon quality. It really is good for the price and the pans tend to last for years.
4 people found this helpful
on October 15, 2017
A nice set for a good price. We had an assortment of baking pans from our many years of marriage. We had never bought a complete "set" and only purchased a piece here and there. I thought it was time to get a complete set. My wife loves the set and has baked repeatedly in them from pies, to muffins to brownies. They have a nice weight to them but we have run into a problem Although many reviewers have stated their cookies, cakes just slide right out, we have not had that experience. Almost everything that has been baked has stuck to the pan on the bottom. I don't know if it is the "non-stick" pans or our oven calibration is off. I thought I would mention this.
One person found this helpful
on November 15, 2017
Cake pans and cookie pan all warped on me the first time I used them in the oven at 350 which was extremely disappointing. The loaf pan worked great though and the nonstick aspect of all works great. Thought Calphalon was supposed to be a top brand...from the set I received I would have never guessed. However for the $15 I paid, it's fine for a beginner set. Will probably upgrade to different brand later though.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 27, 2015
I ordered these for my adult son who is living on his own for the first time. He's experimented with cooking meals and has become quite proficient, but had never tried baking. For Christmas he received a KitchenAid mixer, mixing bowls and spoons, and a couple of cookbooks, so I bought him this to round out his baking supplies so he could get started.

Others have commented that the baking sheet warps at high temperature. We have not noticed this as we have not used it for anything other than baking cookies at the standard 350-375 degrees. Same with the other pans; we have had no problems. But again, we have not baked at over 375 yet.

I deducted one star because the pans do scratch easily. But the price is such a bargain that if they eventually wear out, I feel we will have gotten our money's worth. It was very convenient to get such a variety of baking pans all in one set for a reasonable price. I have had many nonstick pans over the years and in my experience, they all eventually start to stick and need to be lubricated. My son is happy with the set so far.
3 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2018
This is an okay bakeware set - they're indicated as dishwasher friendly but whenever they come out of my dishwasher, it leaks an orange/rusty looking liquid from the edges. Sometimes, they even come out with rust spots where I have to scrub and hand wash again to get it off. I'm not sure if this is because there's some incompatibility with my dishwasher in general or the material used for the bakeware set is not so great.

Just a note - In the oven, the cookie sheet tends to go under minor warping but warps back to its original shape when cooled off.
One person found this helpful
on November 7, 2017
The only reason I bought this set was a "today's deal" price that I couldn't resist. Often, those kinds of impulse buys result in disappointment, but I was happy with this purchase. Not the best-quality Calphalon line, but a nice medium weight product that doesn't feel like it'll warp under high temps, and the assortment of pieces is useful. Overall, a good buy!
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.