Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 889 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 992 reviews
I ordered these for my adult son who is living on his own for the first time. He's experimented with cooking meals and has become quite proficient, but had never tried baking. For Christmas he received a KitchenAid mixer, mixing bowls and spoons, and a couple of cookbooks, so I bought him this to round out his baking supplies so he could get started.

Others have commented that the baking sheet warps at high temperature. We have not noticed this as we have not used it for anything other than baking cookies at the standard 350-375 degrees. Same with the other pans; we have had no problems. But again, we have not baked at over 375 yet.

I deducted one star because the pans do scratch easily. But the price is such a bargain that if they eventually wear out, I feel we will have gotten our money's worth. It was very convenient to get such a variety of baking pans all in one set for a reasonable price. I have had many nonstick pans over the years and in my experience, they all eventually start to stick and need to be lubricated. My son is happy with the set so far.
on April 13, 2017
Great baking set! Bought for Christmas and have used the bread pan, brownie pan, muffin pan and cookie sheet almost weekly since. The cake pans are too small for my use, but would be nice for a petite little cake. Love the Calphalon quality. It really is good for the price and the pans tend to last for years.
on August 19, 2017
This was a curiosity purchase. I have the pots and have been happy with them. They have been used for light weight baking and I have not seen them warp as others have mentioned.

These can be scratched. Just like their pots so do have the right utensils when working with them.

So far I am happy.
on March 18, 2015
This is a good bargain, but that's what it is...a bargain product. I have noticed that if I let the pans dry in a drying rack there will be rusty water below. Therefore, with these products it is probably very important to wash and dry immediately after use. Also, my fiancé ran them through the dishwasher and this made the rust worse, so I wouldn't recommend placing them in the dishwasher. So, if you are looking for pans that will last a long time and that will not rust...these probably aren't for you. However, if you can wash and dry immediately after every use I think you will be happy with them. I wouldn't buy them again and probably would not recommend them to anyone.
on March 7, 2017
This is the best bake ware I've ever used. The nonstick surfaces are wonderful. Cookies slip right off. I love everything Calphalon.
on April 16, 2014
I had bought this set several years ago for a similar price. So...I ordered what I thought was the same set, expecting the same quality as before. I was sadly disappointed. As soon as I accepted the package from the UPS man, I thought, Okay, something is wrong. This should weigh much more. I opened the shipping box to find the product box was much smaller than before. Not only was the baking sheet smaller, but all the other items, ie; bread pan, muffin tin, cake pans, etc. not nearly as heavy weight as the set I had purchased back a few years. UGGH! Oh well, the non-stick is still nice. I kept the muffin tin and gave the rest away as a gift. I will definitely be more careful next time. I may have to pay more for the higher quality set next time. Love CALPHALON still!!!
on March 19, 2017
So far so good, I'm starting to cook alot more. I needed someone I could use and not have to purchase again after a year. So far so good. I have used multiple times. Easy to clean, nothing sticks, works great in the dishwasher.
on March 18, 2017
Bought these as a gift. My granddaughter loves these. Has held up very well
on April 25, 2015
When I first received this bakeware it was thinner than I thought it was going to be so I was skeptical about how good it would work and whether this non-stick bakeware would really be non-stick. But when I actually used it I was so happy with the results. The pans cook evenly and they are truly non-stick. The food doesn't stick to the bakeware when cooking and they are very easy to clean. I love this bakeware.
on June 8, 2017
The is exactly what I looking for. I am happy with the product and enjoy using it very much. I have recommended it to several people because it has worked out for me and my family so well. Cost vs quality is there for sure!!!