Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 902 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,008 reviews
on April 13, 2017
Great baking set! Bought for Christmas and have used the bread pan, brownie pan, muffin pan and cookie sheet almost weekly since. The cake pans are too small for my use, but would be nice for a petite little cake. Love the Calphalon quality. It really is good for the price and the pans tend to last for years.
on September 18, 2017
I needed to update my bakeware set and I knew exactly what brand to go for. I have other Calphalon products that have held up over time and I think this bakeware set will be no exception. The ten year warranty is also a bonus in case anything does happen. Each of the pans are very sturdy and cook the food evenly. The food releases easily making clean up a breeze. Having a busy family, I also like how these are dishwasher safe and getting a set of 6 is a great value for the money.
on August 19, 2017
This was a curiosity purchase. I have the pots and have been happy with them. They have been used for light weight baking and I have not seen them warp as others have mentioned.

These can be scratched. Just like their pots so do have the right utensils when working with them.

So far I am happy.
on March 7, 2017
This is the best bake ware I've ever used. The nonstick surfaces are wonderful. Cookies slip right off. I love everything Calphalon.
on March 19, 2017
So far so good, I'm starting to cook alot more. I needed someone I could use and not have to purchase again after a year. So far so good. I have used multiple times. Easy to clean, nothing sticks, works great in the dishwasher.
on March 18, 2017
Bought these as a gift. My granddaughter loves these. Has held up very well
on April 25, 2015
When I first received this bakeware it was thinner than I thought it was going to be so I was skeptical about how good it would work and whether this non-stick bakeware would really be non-stick. But when I actually used it I was so happy with the results. The pans cook evenly and they are truly non-stick. The food doesn't stick to the bakeware when cooking and they are very easy to clean. I love this bakeware.
on June 18, 2017
These are truly the definition of non-stick. They're actually hard to carry around in a pile because they slide on each other so much! They are in between medium and dark which I love for versatility.
on February 7, 2016
I recently purchased this bakeware set and I'm loving it. It comes in its own box which makes gift-giving very easy. I had an old baking set which rusted very quickly so I wanted to make sure the next set is of good quality. I knew beforehand that Calphalon produces good kitchenware products which made purchasing this set a no brainer. I have already used it twice and there were no rusting issues. As the product advertised, the set is also nonstick and so the cleanup is very easy. I do wish that it came with a smaller square baking pan and that the lip of the pans are bigger so that it makes holding it easier but for the price and quality, I absolutely recommend this set to everyone.
on February 23, 2017
Love this set! Great weight. Washes up easily.