Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 6-pc|Change

Showing 1-10 of 862 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 964 reviews
on February 5, 2014
I must say I was a bit worried since my last bakeware set ended up being a nightmare.
While these are very easy to clean, they're not very good.

After using it for awhile, all of them have warped. Not only that but all but one of them have a chemical smell when they're in the oven. The smell is strong enough to where you can smell it 2 rooms away. Needless to say I've stopped using them. I don't know what causes the smell but I don't want to risk it.
I ordered these for my adult son who is living on his own for the first time. He's experimented with cooking meals and has become quite proficient, but had never tried baking. For Christmas he received a KitchenAid mixer, mixing bowls and spoons, and a couple of cookbooks, so I bought him this to round out his baking supplies so he could get started.

Others have commented that the baking sheet warps at high temperature. We have not noticed this as we have not used it for anything other than baking cookies at the standard 350-375 degrees. Same with the other pans; we have had no problems. But again, we have not baked at over 375 yet.

I deducted one star because the pans do scratch easily. But the price is such a bargain that if they eventually wear out, I feel we will have gotten our money's worth. It was very convenient to get such a variety of baking pans all in one set for a reasonable price. I have had many nonstick pans over the years and in my experience, they all eventually start to stick and need to be lubricated. My son is happy with the set so far.
on April 19, 2016
This is a great beginners set of pans. I had this on my wedding registry. I've been using them for all my baking needs and any time I need to cook something in the stove. The small bread loaf was able to fit into my tiny conventional oven. The baked goods still get a a little stuck if you don't use enough butter but its easy to take off. And I've gotten slight scratches on my pans from jus taking it in and out of the stove.
on April 9, 2017
These are thin and warp at 400 degrees. I expected a heavy duty, professional grade, nonstick product. Since they aren't part of the Signature line, I knew that they wouldn't be metal untensil safe, but I was OK with that until I found something better. Now that the Calphalon Signature bakeware is starting to appear, I plan to try a piece or two along with a product line claiming to be commercial grade.

The warping is only anout 1/2 has much as a DollarTree cookie sheet, but then again, that one was only $1...
on December 12, 2013
So happy to own this Calphalon bakeware set. My very first pro bakeware. Such a huge difference from cheap ones. The feel of each piece alone will tell you that you will have these forever. This is so much easier to use and clean. It makes baking so fun and easy. Its the best deal too. I strongly recommend this product as I love them and I have pro chef friends and I wowed them with this purchase.

Update:
I just love using these pans. I actually look forward to baking. Love making my own healthy cookies and muffins. Next project, banana bread that's why I got these pans, so i can make my own healthy bread, cookies, etc. Since these amazing pans are very easy to wash, I don't put them in the dishwasher. I just put dishwashing soap on them then run with hot water. Oil comes off. Easy. I think this set is absolutely worth every penny. I highly recommend this product. If you care enough for the quality times or any items you purchase, then they will serve its purpose and last a long time.
on January 19, 2010
Great minds think alike. I bought this set for my daughter for Xmas and oddly she bought the exact same set for me for Xmas.

To begin with I was in love with this set. But I am keeping a close eye on it. It seems that the more I use the pans, items are beginning to stick to the bottoms.

I have never put these in the dishwasher....always washed by hand and dried immediately. I have also never used any type of cooking spray on them as I find this tends to ruin pans and make them impossible to clean.

I am hoping this doesn't become a problem in the future, as I really do like the set. It seems well constructed and well worth the money. My pans are calphalon also and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Cake pans are small ones and so are the bread pans...not full size.
44 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2015
This is a good bargain, but that's what it is...a bargain product. I have noticed that if I let the pans dry in a drying rack there will be rusty water below. Therefore, with these products it is probably very important to wash and dry immediately after use. Also, my fiancé ran them through the dishwasher and this made the rust worse, so I wouldn't recommend placing them in the dishwasher. So, if you are looking for pans that will last a long time and that will not rust...these probably aren't for you. However, if you can wash and dry immediately after every use I think you will be happy with them. I wouldn't buy them again and probably would not recommend them to anyone.
on April 13, 2017
Great baking set! Bought for Christmas and have used the bread pan, brownie pan, muffin pan and cookie sheet almost weekly since. The cake pans are too small for my use, but would be nice for a petite little cake. Love the Calphalon quality. It really is good for the price and the pans tend to last for years.
on March 7, 2017
This is the best bake ware I've ever used. The nonstick surfaces are wonderful. Cookies slip right off. I love everything Calphalon.
on April 16, 2014
I had bought this set several years ago for a similar price. So...I ordered what I thought was the same set, expecting the same quality as before. I was sadly disappointed. As soon as I accepted the package from the UPS man, I thought, Okay, something is wrong. This should weigh much more. I opened the shipping box to find the product box was much smaller than before. Not only was the baking sheet smaller, but all the other items, ie; bread pan, muffin tin, cake pans, etc. not nearly as heavy weight as the set I had purchased back a few years. UGGH! Oh well, the non-stick is still nice. I kept the muffin tin and gave the rest away as a gift. I will definitely be more careful next time. I may have to pay more for the higher quality set next time. Love CALPHALON still!!!