Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2017
Cake pans and cookie pan all warped on me the first time I used them in the oven at 350 which was extremely disappointing. The loaf pan worked great though and the nonstick aspect of all works great. Thought Calphalon was supposed to be a top brand...from the set I received I would have never guessed. However for the $15 I paid, it's fine for a beginner set. Will probably upgrade to different brand later though.
on April 14, 2016
These pans are great, they haven't scratched despite some pretty heavy use and work really well. The muffin tins are the best, unlike other tins I've owned over the years they aren't that weird "off" size and muffin papers fit just fine. I was a little nervous about the Teflon peeling off, but it hasn't showed the slightest hint of doing that, overall I'm incredibly satisfied with this bake set. Definitely worth the purchase!
on April 16, 2017
This is a great quality set for the price. I couldn't be happier. They clean up nice and bake just fine. I highly recommend these for anyone needs pans that work!
on December 13, 2016
I really love this bakeware set. The pieces have a good, solid feel without being heavy but are in no way flimsy. I have already used all of the pieces and they truly are nonstick but don't have that yucky feeling nonstick finish that I hate and usually starts to flake off after a while. This set is very well made.
on March 17, 2017
The best bake ware.
on November 2, 2017
Fantastic price and these truly are non-stick! I highly recommend these as gifts for college-bound young adults or newlyweds, or even your favorite baker.
on December 11, 2016
The cookie sheet warped at temperatures as low as 350 degrees. I can't make cookies at all. The other items are sturdier, probably due to a higher rim.
3 helpful votes
on February 6, 2017
Great quality and great price!
on August 22, 2017
I have only used them once, but so far I love them! I have never cleaned out a pan so quickly in my life; almost nothing stuck to it!
on May 9, 2017
This was a gift for my daughter and her boyfriends 1st time home. They truly were surprised and are still using 2 years later