Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 18, 2017
I needed to update my bakeware set and I knew exactly what brand to go for. I have other Calphalon products that have held up over time and I think this bakeware set will be no exception. The ten year warranty is also a bonus in case anything does happen. Each of the pans are very sturdy and cook the food evenly. The food releases easily making clean up a breeze. Having a busy family, I also like how these are dishwasher safe and getting a set of 6 is a great value for the money.
on March 7, 2017
This is the best bake ware I've ever used. The nonstick surfaces are wonderful. Cookies slip right off. I love everything Calphalon.
on September 24, 2017
The pans were slightly smaller than I thought I was getting but the dimensions were clearly provided. I love the quality of this company. Would recommend getting them if your in need of some new ones or setting up your first kitchen.
on March 19, 2017
So far so good, I'm starting to cook alot more. I needed someone I could use and not have to purchase again after a year. So far so good. I have used multiple times. Easy to clean, nothing sticks, works great in the dishwasher.
on June 18, 2017
These are truly the definition of non-stick. They're actually hard to carry around in a pile because they slide on each other so much! They are in between medium and dark which I love for versatility.
on February 7, 2016
I recently purchased this bakeware set and I'm loving it. It comes in its own box which makes gift-giving very easy. I had an old baking set which rusted very quickly so I wanted to make sure the next set is of good quality. I knew beforehand that Calphalon produces good kitchenware products which made purchasing this set a no brainer. I have already used it twice and there were no rusting issues. As the product advertised, the set is also nonstick and so the cleanup is very easy. I do wish that it came with a smaller square baking pan and that the lip of the pans are bigger so that it makes holding it easier but for the price and quality, I absolutely recommend this set to everyone.
on February 23, 2017
Love this set! Great weight. Washes up easily.
on October 23, 2016
Junk. I wish I would have remembered to write a review sooner. The coating chipped right off after a few uses and they rust very quickly .
on April 14, 2016
These pans are great, they haven't scratched despite some pretty heavy use and work really well. The muffin tins are the best, unlike other tins I've owned over the years they aren't that weird "off" size and muffin papers fit just fine. I was a little nervous about the Teflon peeling off, but it hasn't showed the slightest hint of doing that, overall I'm incredibly satisfied with this bake set. Definitely worth the purchase!
on April 16, 2017
This is a great quality set for the price. I couldn't be happier. They clean up nice and bake just fine. I highly recommend these for anyone needs pans that work!