Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 1, 2017
Pan is of very low quality. After baking cookies a few times in not very high temperatures, the coating has peeled. Not recommended at all
review image
on June 1, 2017
I hand washed these and came back to this...so I'm guessing the dishwasher would tear them up. Just got them yesterday so haven't even been able to cook in it and its chipped. Maybe a defective box, not sure.
review image
on April 19, 2016
This is a great beginners set of pans. I had this on my wedding registry. I've been using them for all my baking needs and any time I need to cook something in the stove. The small bread loaf was able to fit into my tiny conventional oven. The baked goods still get a a little stuck if you don't use enough butter but its easy to take off. And I've gotten slight scratches on my pans from jus taking it in and out of the stove.
on February 5, 2014
I must say I was a bit worried since my last bakeware set ended up being a nightmare.
While these are very easy to clean, they're not very good.

After using it for awhile, all of them have warped. Not only that but all but one of them have a chemical smell when they're in the oven. The smell is strong enough to where you can smell it 2 rooms away. Needless to say I've stopped using them. I don't know what causes the smell but I don't want to risk it.
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2017
Great baking set! Bought for Christmas and have used the bread pan, brownie pan, muffin pan and cookie sheet almost weekly since. The cake pans are too small for my use, but would be nice for a petite little cake. Love the Calphalon quality. It really is good for the price and the pans tend to last for years.
on November 15, 2017
Cake pans and cookie pan all warped on me the first time I used them in the oven at 350 which was extremely disappointing. The loaf pan worked great though and the nonstick aspect of all works great. Thought Calphalon was supposed to be a top brand...from the set I received I would have never guessed. However for the $15 I paid, it's fine for a beginner set. Will probably upgrade to different brand later though.
on December 24, 2017
Put these dishwasher-safe pans in the dishwasher for a first wash right out the box. Went to put them in the cabinet afterwards and noticed rust under the lips of the pans. Used the 8" cake pan for the first time. Put it in the dishwasher, and it came out with the nonstick coating flaking off. If I still had the box, I'd return this bakeware set in a heartbeat. Shocked at the low quality from a brand I thought was high quality.
on March 19, 2017
So far so good, I'm starting to cook alot more. I needed someone I could use and not have to purchase again after a year. So far so good. I have used multiple times. Easy to clean, nothing sticks, works great in the dishwasher.
on June 18, 2017
These are truly the definition of non-stick. They're actually hard to carry around in a pile because they slide on each other so much! They are in between medium and dark which I love for versatility.
on March 30, 2015
I purchased this wonderful baking set for mom's birthday. She absolutely loves cooking / baking and she only likes to use high end cooking utensils and cooking ware.

Calphalon is one of her only go to brands, along with Kitchen Aide and Rachel Ray. So when I seen this on Amazon, for such a Great price I could not do anything but add it to the cart and buy it.....lol.

She has been using it for a little while now and so far so good. There hasn't been any rusting, chipping, or peeling of the bakeware. ( She uses a Gas Stove / Oven and ti get's extremely hot ) So far there have been no problems what so ever. She is absolutely happy with her new set.

I would definitely buy again. Well worth it for the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse