Simply Fit Board - The Abs Legs Core Workout Balance Board with A Twist, As Seen on TV
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITNESS WITH FUN – Simply Fit Board is the effective way to get fit in minutes a day. Twist your way into your fat burning zone. Improve balance and coordination. Gain strength by toning your abs, legs, core, and upper body!
- STRONG, ANTI-SLIP MATERIAL – Made from Premium Quality ABS engineering plastic. Lightweight, strong and durable. Your Simply Fit Board will support up to 400 lbs., designed with special Anti-Slip Surface that makes training safer and more comfortable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Due to its weight of just 3.2 lbs., the Simply Fit Board can easily be packed into a suitcase or backpack for convenient travel. Board measures: 26”L x 11”W x 4”D.
- IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE – Ideal for home training, our balance board is great for men and women alike. Keeps you fit at any age. Best if used on carpeted surface. Great for everyone even if you don’t like exercising because you’re twisting into shape!
- VERSATILE – The Simply Fit Board is the ideal choice for making your workout fun! Use this multifunctional balance board as a plank board, a push-up support or a twist board and reap all the benefits this amazing product has to offer!
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK – Lori Greiner takes a low impact, easy to use workout board to the next level. You will see highly effective results and can even use hand weights to take your workout to the next level.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Simply Fit Board Available In: Blue, Magenta, Green, & Orange
User Guide & Workout DVD.
- Simply Fit Board Exercises
- Workout Guide
- Food Tips
Simply Fit Board!
The Workout Board with a Twist!
The Simply Fit Board Exercise Board is the fun, easy and effective way to get fit in minutes a day. The basic twisting motion and other exercises help to strengthen and tone your abs, legs and more!
- Helps Strengthen And Tone Your Abs, Legs, And More!
- Great For All Body Types!
- Lightweight And Portable!
- Supports Up To 400 lbs
Fun, EZ & Effective Workout in just Minutes A Day!
Just stand on the board and twist!
Engages the entire core!
Helps strengthen and tone abs, legs and more!
Add weights to increase difficulty!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: On what type of flooring can my board be used?
A: For best results use on carpets. We highly recommend using a small, tight woven rug with rubber backing on hardwood floors or other hard surface flooring to protect the board and your floors.
The Simply Fit Mat is a Great Addition to your Workout!
Simply Fit board - the workout board with a twist - the fun, easy way to engage your core and get fit in minutes a day! The product that Lori Greiner found, available in: Blue, Green, Magenta, Orange.
Style Name: Board Only | Color: Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 2,185 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this board when I saw them on Shark Tank. The product looked great as a balance board and I liked that it was one piece instead of a board and a cylinder.
I had to wait a few weeks to get the board since they were just starting to manufacture and ship.
The board was great to use. There is just the right amount of instability for you to balance and there is enough stability to do the exercises. I even found myself standing on it while doing other things like watching tv or working at my standing desk.
Unfortunately the board started to crack after about a month of use. I emailed Simply Fit and they said there was a bad batch of blue boards and they sent me a replacement.
I got the new board and it didn't feel any different but it worked the same. I used this one for about a month and then it started to crack! I called them this time and they told me the same story as before and said the bad batch was taken care of. They sent me another new board.
I am now on my third board and guess what? It's starting to crack again. At this point I'm just tired of having to get a new board every month, and who knows how long Simply Fit will keep sending replacements.
I am 170 lbs, which is less than half of the 400 pound weight limit that is advertised. There is no reason why this board should be cracking after a month of use. I'm not abusing it by jumping on it.
At this point I will be looking for other balance boards that aren't made of plastic. At over $50 there are no excuses when the competition is cheaper and have better reviews.
On to the board itself. When I first started using it, I really didn't think it was doing much, honestly, I was planning on returning it. I started watching some youtube workout videos where this was being used, and then I started to get it. I think that I was just not balancing right on it and wasn't using enough effort doing it. I also was only using it for spinning. There are many, many things, that this board can be used for while working out other than spinning. Once I found the videos, and started using them to workout with, I really started to not only feel it working, but have seen results from it. I have only been using it a month. For my workouts, I use the board and 2 five pound weights and that is it. Works great!
I am very disappointed in how easily this board cracks especially when the majority of the exercises tell you to put your hand on the handles and step on the outer circles of the board!!! There isn't enough support in the middle of the board!!! 😔 The sad part is I really enjoyed this board but with this being the second one that's Broke I have to cut my losses and try a different board or something that doesn't brake after such light use!