- Perfect Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: Purposed Breath Publishing; First edition (May 19, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615473075
- ISBN-13: 978-0615473079
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,469,224 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Simply Me - Taking Off the Mask Through Effectual Prayer Perfect Paperback – May 19, 2011
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Kerri Herndon is a certified life coach, Christian counselor, 2009 winner of the Woman of Excellence Award, 2011 nominee of the People Helping People Awards, and the founder of Empowering Relationships, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to providing leadership education to at-risk teen girls. She has served on the executive committee for the Sacramento NAACP and as a member of the African American advisory board of the Center for AIDS Research and Educational Services in Sacramento, CA.