Simply Organic Ground Ginger Root, Certified Organic | 1.64 oz | Zingiber officinale Roscoe
- GINGER ROOT - Simply Organic Ground Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) is a spicy, sweet powder that can be used in a variety of applications, from foods to teas. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the growing process.
- SPICY AND POTENT - Simply Organic Ground Ginger Root is a spicy root that can lend strong flavoring to food and drink. This ginger is finely ground for ease of use - just add it to whatever you’re making!
- IMPORTED AND ORGANIC - This ginger root is grown and processed in Peru. This product is ground from dried ginger root, which is kosher, certified organic, and non-irradiated.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We're Simply Organic. Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that can only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature. Certified organic by Quality Assurance.
Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All information is provided on a per serving basis for the unprepared product. Frontier handles milk and egg products and does not test finished goods for the presence of allergens unless otherwise specified as "certified". 11/11/2011
Follow usage directions on label.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.