Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 16, 2017
It's organic onion powder.
Simply Organic spices are always perfect.
on November 6, 2009
This organic onion powder is fabulous. I use it in EVERYTHING! You can purchase really inexpensive onion powder at your grocery store, but it costs like only 50 cents, so you have to wonder how it's made. But this is delicious in stews, soups, sprinkled on grilled meats, salads, etc. I love it!!!
on January 15, 2010
I love Frontier Brand/Simply Organic Spices. These spices are fresh & pure. This spice diffinitely adds just what is needed to make yummy foods for my family & me. I buy different kinds of Frontier spices/Simply Organic spices from Amazon-they have the best prices!
on August 24, 2011
I am not a big fan of dry substitutes for fresh ingredients, however, I make an exception with this item.

Pros
Organic!!
Dry so keeps well
Great for fried chicken, rubs, salad dressings and other similar recipes
Tastes and smells great

Cons
??
on January 29, 2013
I use many of the Simply Organic herbs and spices. I am pleased with the flavor provided by the Onion Powder.
I will note this however, it does tend to cake up a bit. This is overcome simply by a vigorous shaking and I have tasted no ill effects.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 13, 2012
With more and more news coming out about our foods and spices being adulterated with chemicals and pesticides, the wife and I have been doing a lot more shopping for organic foods and spices. Amazon.com is one of my favorite places to shop for just about anything and when I started looking for organic spices, Amazon.com did not disappoint.

The Simply Organic brand has several items available on Amazon.com and so I bought some of the onion powder and also some of the garlic powder. Because it comes in a 3-pack, I shared a bottle with each of our kids after they arrived.

The bottles are big enough to last a while and the price is right. The quality appears to be superb and you can't go wrong with any organic food item. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you get free shipping on top of it. I will buy this brand again when I run out.
on December 9, 2010
I use herbs and spices liberally on all my food. Simply Onion offers the right-sized jar (2 ounces) for people who use onion powder as often as I do. In addition, the bargain price comes in when they package 3 jars at a time. I know larger sizes of spices are available, but if they aren't used frequently, they do go stale. The taste of Simply Organic Onion is great and three 2-oz. jars help keep it that way. Can't beat it for the price.
on March 19, 2013
These spices are organic, so they taste more alive and fresh. I have purchased spices from them before and have always been pleased. I wish they had a variety pack, rather than having to get 3 bottles, but I am using paprika more since I have so much. It does make it possible to share with friends.

Highly recommend this product and company. Came in a timely manner. Very pleased.
on May 18, 2013
I'm trying to switch gradually over to organic stuff and am very pleased with this onion powder. It has a nice texture and doesn't get all clumpy like cheaper brands I've purchased in the past. Will order again!
on January 16, 2013
I bought onion powder (pack of 3).
However, I received dill weed.
I wanted to return it, but I can't because of returns policy.
I am very upset.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.