Simply Organic Almond Extract, Certified Organic | 2 oz
|Price:||($4.00 / Fl Oz)|
- ALMOND EXTRACT - Simply Organic Almond Extract adds a warm, mellow, almond flavor to baked goods and desserts like pies, pastries, turnovers, bear claws and croissants. Add the sweet essence of nut to frostings and fillings or even rice pudding or curry.
- VERSATILE AND FLAVORFUL - Our almond extract is a useful addition to any pantry or spice cabinet. Use almond extract to enhance baked goods like Dutch letters, baklava, cookies and cherry pie. Add it to smoothies to change up the flavor. Add it to warm beverages for a comforting twist.
- ORGANIC FROM THE UNITED STATES - We develop genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality organic almonds and an excellent flavor profile.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
[April 7, 2020, 2:20 AM] Hari prasath: Made with organic almonds (Prunus dulcis) grown right here in the United States. There’s nothing fake in our almond extract. No artificial colors, no imitation flavors, no GMOs and no added sugars. You get the true, sweet almond flavor and the heavenly aroma that comes from pure almond essence. Certified organic by QAI, Gluten free, Kosher certified by KSA.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Ideal for baked goods like Dutch letters, baklava, cookies and cherry pie. Add it to smoothies to change up the flavor. Add it to warm beverages for a comforting twist.
- 2 oz glass bottle
- Organic, kosher, and non-irradiated
- High quality almond extract
- Aromatic and warming
Water, organic alcohol, organic glycerin, bitter almond oil
Product detailsNumber of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Item model number : 89836185266
- UPC : 089836185266
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B0000DI085
Best Sellers Rank:
#12,970 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #96 in Baking Extracts & Flavoring
- Customer Reviews:
All information is provided on a per serving basis for the unprepared product. Frontier handles milk and egg products and does not test finished goods for the presence of allergens unless otherwise specified as "certified". 11/11/2011This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Purified water, organic alcohol, glycerin, natural bitter almond oil.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a pure fresh almond flavor. I use it in many recipes. But recently in a cake recipe that brings the cake to a different level. You cannot govwrong with this brand.
Recommended, prisrob 04-24-2020
Printed on the bottle “ best by 2003 “ this is July 2020
They say it is not returned able so i am stuck with a very old product to throw away!!!
Would love to send a photo but the way it is printed a photo doesn’t take on this glass bottle
I found this to be a very good extract. I've only used it in coconut macaroons, with this extract - just a half teaspoon - vanilla extract, and salt being the only flavors added (to the sugar, shredded coconut, egg whites and a bit of flour), and it made for very tasty macaroons. Nothing overpowering to the flavor, just enough to contribute nicely to the overall taste, blending nicely with the coconut and vanilla. Glass bottle, not plastic, and I always appreciate organic when it's available. Not a lot more to say, but I can certainly recommend this product.
It's a fair price, not great. I like that it's organic. I use just small drops for single portion flavor enhancement. Lasted me a long time.
Will definitely buy again when I run out.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.