$9.61 ($5.06 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 7 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($4.81 / Ounce)
($4.30 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Simply Organic Fennel Seed, Certified Organic | 1.9 oz | Foeniculum vulgare Mill.
Enhance your purchase
- FENNEL SEED - Pure, organic, whole Turkish fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare). Robust and aromatic. Earthy, slightly sweet and astringent, with distinct anise flavor and aroma notes. This is real fennel seed. No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Fennel has a flavor profile similar to that of licorice and anise. Our Fennel Seed is of the more flavorful Turkish variety, which has even more of a licorice tone and aroma. Use the whole seed in your recipes or ground it up, both deliver the same slightly sweet fennel taste.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY - Simply Organic Fennel Seed is grown and processed in Turkey. This product is certified organic, kosher and non-irradiated.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com Shop items
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Chai Spiced Banana Breakfast Muffins
This chai spice breakfast muffins recipe has everything you need for a delicious breakfast on the go. Soft, velvety, and laced with freshly ground organic spices, these muffins are a delicious snack.
Muffin and Chai Glaze Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-slot muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl and using a sifter, sift together flour, chai spice, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, combine bananas, honey, coconut oil, egg, turbinado sugar and vanilla extract. Stir with a whisk until everything is well incorporated.
4. Add oats to wet mixture and fold in with a spatula. Add flour mixture in two batches and fold until well incorporated.
5. Fill each muffin tin about ⅔ full. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. While muffins bake, make chai glaze: In a bowl, add confectioners’ sugar, chai spice and milk. Using a whisk, mix to a smooth glaze.
7. Let cool, drizzle with chai glaze and serve. Muffins will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Chai Spice Directions:
1. In a spice grinder, grind peppercorns to a smooth powder. Add fennel seed and grind to a smooth powder again.
2. In a small bowl, add the freshly ground pepper and fennel, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg and cloves, whisking until well combined.
3. Store in an airtight container. Use as needed.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chai spice mixture
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed, mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- Coconut oil cooking spray, as needed
Chai Spice Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Fennel Seed
- 2 tablespoons Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons Simply Organic Cardamom
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Cloves
The pure, delicious flavor of our spices and seasonings bring the goodness of organics to everyday meals.
Extracts & Flavorings
From holiday classics to staples like Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract - Simply Organic baking essentials help you create exceptional treats for every occasion. Always thoughtfully sourced and certified organic for pure, potent goodness that was meant to be shared.
Simply Organic Seasoning Mixes make it easy to whip up fast, nourishing dishes that really bring the flavor - and really hit the spot. Made with the perfect blend of pure, organic spices, each packet helps you strike the right balance of flavors every time.
Looking for fresh dinner ideas? Get inspired by these delicious new cooking and baking ingredients from Simply Organic.
We get serious about flavor potency. We give you only Turkish sweet fennel, a more flavorful variety than Egyptian or Indian fennel. Sourced from the southwest regions of Turkey, where sweet fennel grows natively. Sustainably grown and harvested by our Turkish partners. What’s not to love about that?
We get real about quality. Once harvested, our fennel seeds are taken directly to a food-safe facility, where a sophisticated optical-scan sorter removes any chaff or impurities. Purity and potency, ensured by personal relationships with our growers. This is how we roll.
The Mediterranean’s go-to fish seasoning and America’s sausage pizza spice. What else do you do with that? Give your meatballs, pork stew and dark, roasted meats serious flavor WOW. Deep green vegetables, beets and potatoes, too. Enrich your lentil and grain dishes. And your home-baked breads. And, wait until you have it with soft, aged cheeses. Seriously delish. After you’ve indulged, steep fennel seeds into an after-dinner tea.
- 1.90 oz glass bottle
- Highly aromatic and flavorful herb, a licorice-like spice that partners well with fish, soups, salads, and grains
- Certified organic, kosher, and non-irradiated
- Botanical name: Foeniculum vulgare Mill.
- Product Dimensions : 1.57 x 1.57 x 4.53 inches; 1.9 Ounces
- Item model number : 18037
- UPC : 089836180377 773821838854 089836198624
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-Op (AmazonFresh)
- ASIN : B00AJRKHZC
- Country of Origin : Turkey
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #68,017 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #31 in Fennel Seed
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Organic Fennel Seed.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2015
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Fel on November 29, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.