Simply Organic Parsley Flakes, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic | 0.26 oz | Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum
- PARSLEY LEAF - Simply Organic Flat-Leafed Parsley Flakes (Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum) are processed from the aromatic flowering parsley plant in the Apiaceae (Umbelliferae) family. It is indigenous to the Mediterranean region but can also be found in Europe. It is commonly cultivated as a vegetable, spice, and herb.
- FLAVORING AND GARNISHING - Parsley leaf is known for its crunchy texture as a garnish, but it also provides a mildly aromatic flavor with a bitter taste. It is a very popular ingredient in fish, meats, soups, sauces, and salads. It is often the principal ingredient of bouquet garni (removable, tied herbs) and fines herbes (mixed herbs).
- ORGANICALLY SOURCED - Our suppliers harvest the parsley and immediately transport it to an indoor drying facility to maximize quality. On the grower side, we are supporting organic compost production in Tunisia right on our grower partner Herbiotech Aroma’s farm, providing both the equipment and training needed to produce and spread compost on its land. The result: beautiful, high quality herbs that keep Mother Nature happy — and give real flavor to your cooking.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our parsley has a bright green color and a mild, fresh flavor that's used to flavor soups, vegetables, sauces, dressings, eggs and all potato dishes. Our organic parsley adds a mild, refreshing herbal flavor to a worldwide variety of dishes. It’s a staple seasoning in Middle Eastern, American and European cooking, found in traditional ethnic dishes, spice blends and sauces.
Product detailsNumber of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.57 x 1.57 x 4.53 inches; 0.25 Ounces
- Item model number : 18522
- UPC : 089836185228 766789834617
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B000WS1DT2
Best Sellers Rank:
#31,503 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #12 in Parsley
- Customer Reviews:
All information is provided on a per serving basis for the unprepared product. Frontier handles milk and egg products and does not test finished goods for the presence of allergens unless otherwise specified as "certified". 11/11/2011 . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Follow usage directions on label.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.