Simply Organic Smoked Paprika, Certified Organic, Vegan | 2.72 oz | Capsicum annuum
- SMOKED PAPRIKA - Nothing but pure, organic, ground Spanish paprika (Capsicum annuum) that's oak-wood smoked. No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. Deep, rich color, enticing aroma, and award-winning smoky-sweet flavor with a touch of heat. Serious YUMM.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - This smoked paprika is dried over oak wood to give it an earthy flavor that pairs well with egg, bean, and potato dishes. It also works well with roasted and grilled meats. You can also add this to the flour used for poultry, meats, seafoods, and salad dressings!
- ORGANIC FROM SPAIN - Simply Organic Smoked Paprika is grown and processed in Spain. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of growing or processing. Our unique blend is non-irradiated, 100% Kosher, and organic certified.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
After searching unsuccessfully for more than three years for an organic smoked paprika, we developed our own. This paprika is smoked over oak wood to give it an earthy flavor that pairs well with egg, bean and potato dishes, as well as roasted and grilled meats.The pods are smoked using a slow process which can take 48 to 72 hours to get the appropriate smoke flavor and aroma.
Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Organic Smoked paprika
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently I have been moving and my helpers packed up all of my spices. I was still having to cook and grabbed a bottle of McName brand at the grocery store. There is only a very vague smell of smoke from the McName brand. I would have to use half a bottle of that to get the same flavor that 1/4 tsp. gives me from the Simply Organic Smoked Paprika. I just love this stuff and won't ever use the nationwide McName brand McStuff again.
One thing I love about Simply Organic is their labels on the top of the jars. I have pull out drawers in my spice cabinet so to be able to see what they are on the LID really saves me a ton of time. They are bulky too, hold a bit more than most spice jars and it's nice to not have to replace them all the time (I usually buy Frontier organic in bulk and refill.)
Top international reviews
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.