Simply Organic Vanilla Extract, Certified Organic | 4 oz
- VANILLA EXTRACT - Simply Organic Vanilla Extract is made from the Madagascar Bourbon variety of vanilla beans and has no added sugar. Buttery smooth, extra-sweet flavor and subtle floral notes make this vanilla extract great for desserts and sauces. But don't stop there — vanilla is also now commonly used in smoothies, savory dishes and even DIY home care. This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- AUTHENTIC VANILLA - This is REAL vanilla. No GMOs. No sugar. No fake color. No fake flavor. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. Warm, drool-worthy aroma. Deep amber color. Rich flavor so smooth and naturally sweet, Cook’s Illustrated voted it the #1 Vanilla Extract in 2018.
- SOURCED FROM MADAGASCAR - Grown in Madagascar by small-scale farmer co-ops. We develop genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality vanilla.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Extract Vanilla Org. It is a high quality healthy product. This product is good for health. This product is manufactured in united states.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.57 x 1.57 x 5.12 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Item model number : 18532
- UPC : 089836185327
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B0002UN7PI
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,313 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #5 in Flower Essences
- Customer Reviews:
Water,organic Alcohol,organic Vanilla Bean Extractives
Product should be stored tightly sealed and away from fluctuating or extreme temperatures and light.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.