Simply Organic Vanilla Extract, Certified Organic | 4 oz
- VANILLA EXTRACT - Simply Organic Vanilla Extract is made from the Madagascar Bourbon variety of vanilla beans and has no added sugar. Buttery smooth, extra-sweet flavor and subtle floral notes make this vanilla extract great for desserts and sauces. But don't stop there — vanilla is also now commonly used in smoothies, savory dishes and even DIY home care. This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- AUTHENTIC VANILLA - This is REAL vanilla. No GMOs. No sugar. No fake color. No fake flavor. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. Warm, drool-worthy aroma. Deep amber color. Rich flavor so smooth and naturally sweet, Cook’s Illustrated voted it the #1 Vanilla Extract in 2018.
- SOURCED FROM MADAGASCAR - Grown in Madagascar by small-scale farmer co-ops. We develop genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality vanilla.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Extract Vanilla Org. It is a high quality healthy product. This product is good for health. This product is manufactured in united states.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Water,organic Alcohol,organic Vanilla Bean Extractives
Product should be stored tightly sealed and away from fluctuating or extreme temperatures and light.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did learn that the home made vanilla using bean pods and one's own liquor was definitely distinguishable from all the rest. I have ordered some bean pods and a nice steeping jar from Amazon to make my own. Also contrary to what I thought, (and thanks to a nice bean pod reviewer), you can add more vodka when the jar gets low, and extend the life of the pods. It lasts a long time, so if you are a regular user of vanilla like I am, or an occasional user you will always have home made on hand.
It does arrive in a glass bottle and as advertised and pictured. My reason for rating it 4 stars rather than 5 is that it's less flavorful than others we've had.
Others we've had, have been non-organic, and we switched because of the chemicals. We use almost twice as much though and the flavor is quite subtle.
We like that it's USDA Organic and will probably order it again for that reason. I might look into another brand in hopes of finding one a bit more flavorful.
Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look at it upon arrival. Smile. Hope this is helpful!
Also, pretty much everything else is wrong:
* there are unattractive bits of vanilla pods floating in the extract - not pretty
* tools are required to break the plastic seal on the cap
* the bottle is frustratingly idiotic and really unusable - all the extract runs along the bottle and drips off the bottom of the bottle. As I didn't have another bottle readily available, that's the point where I decided to bin the product.
When I opened it, I right away noticed the almost complete Lack of aroma. Typically, the aroma of vanilla is very robust and with this project, it's barely there. Only if you really, really try to smell it can you take in a hint of aroma.
And as with Aroma, so is Taste and Flavor. It's very, very weak and hardly there. If you drank the bottle like a shot, you might just taste vanilla... but otherwise, it's extremely weak and barely carries taste and flavor.
The other day, I went to one of those big Discount Stores, and purchased a cheap vanilla extract they had there, by McCormick. It was about $5, definitely considered a "cheap" vanilla... but tasted so much better and much more usable... and the aroma upon opening was that strong, immediately recognizable aroma of vanilla.
This vanilla is barely usable. DO NOT BUY if you're looking for a good, usable vanilla for cooking.
Top international reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.