Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 15, 2013
Personally, when I buy a product, I like the ingredient list be as short as possible. I have looked at MANY Vanilla Extracts currently on the market, and I am perplexed as to why the ingredient lists has anything more then Vanilla listed on it! Many of them have the alcohol percentage listed, which is to be expected as this is a pure item, but many have High fructose corn syrup, oils and added sugar. Why? Why?I don't get it. Why the hell add all of these things to Vanilla Extract? I love Simply Organic because it's pure, the quality is outstanding, it does not have a bunch of added s*** to it, and the price is the same as the non organic, cheap quality, vanilla extracts on the market. Buy this brand, you will not be disappointed.
on June 20, 2013
This vanilla extract is simply wonderful. The scent is perfect and natural, not artificial-smelling at all. I've used this extract in a myriad of foods ranging from ice cream to pound cake and it simply can't be beaten unless you're using fresh beans.

The price is reasonable enough -- sure, others are cheaper, but most are not organic. I've not seen a better priced organic vanilla extract on the market.

I buy this item with Amazon Prime free shipping and it arrives on time and undamaged. My favorite use for this vanilla extract is my morning coffee. I have a few drops in every cup and can't live without it. Try it! You won't be disappointed.
on January 4, 2017
I've been using Simply Organic Vanilla Extract for years now. I have tried several brands previously but not the same natural taste without that little hint of bitterness at the end like other brands. The packaging is efficient and you get a good seal from cap during storing.
on September 6, 2016
The product was exactly what I ordered, and better than I expected. Arrived on time. Good deal.
on May 25, 2012
Good pure alcohol base - does not leave a bitter aftertaste or off-odor aroma.

Works great in my morning protein drink - did you ever think anything could make spirolina pleasant? This organic vanilla is perfect for any delicate flavor application.
on May 30, 2010
I have been using Simply Organic's Vanilla Extract for several years now. I find it to be perfect for my needs. This is about 2/3 the price that I pay for the vanilla locally.

I suppose that I could go into the aroma and all that good stuff; however, I'm going for boring in this review.

The only thing that would make this better is if Amazon offered this extract up on their Subscribe and Save service.
88 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2011
Real Vanilla Extract has become very expensive. This is a good value compared to the price for the same product in the grocery. It is an even better value with Subscribe and Save.Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 2)
on August 20, 2015
This extract is very potent and delicious!!!
VINE VOICEon March 25, 2011
Much better than the vanilla you will see in the supermarket- as cheaper too. If you like baking, this is a no-brainer in my opinion. Made two set of scones with this and will re-order when I go through this batch.
on January 2, 2014
I love this vanilla! This is much cheaper on Amazon than from other sellers in my area. Plus it doe not have sediment in the bottom of the bottle, so it is good to the last drop!