Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Simply Organic Vanilla Flavoring (non-alcoholic), Certified Organic | 4 oz
|Price:||($5.25 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
- VANILLA FLAVORING - Real, potent, organic vanilla flavoring derived from real vanilla beans (Vanilla planifolia) grown exclusively in Madagascar. No fake flavor. No fake color. No added sugars. No GMOs. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC - Our vanilla flavoring contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume, and is suspended in a mixture of water and vegetable glycerin. In contrast, vanilla extract, by definition, contains a minimum 35% alcohol by volume, in which the flavor compounds are suspended. With ours you get a real vanilla flavoring with the same great warm, rich taste as our extract, without the added alcohol.
- ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLE - We develop genuine relationships at the source with growers, ensuring production that is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality vanilla. The majority of the blanching and curing is done by the farmers themselves, providing high-quality beans with an excellent flavor profile.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KEY FEATURES: Simply Organic's extra rich and creamy organic vanilla flavoring contains vanilla derived exclusively from Madagascar beans. Our non-alcoholic Vanilla Flavoring is not “imitation vanilla extract” and is not made with synthetic vanillin — it is made from the oleoresin extracted from real, organic vanilla beans. Oleoresin contains the pure concentration of all the complex aroma and flavor essences of fully cured vanilla beans. From baking to enhancing savory fare, this rich, floral and fruity vanilla flavoring provides all the taste you’re looking for in a vanilla. Excellent for frostings, cookies, cakes, and other baking applications. Ideal vanilla extract substitute. Use just as you would vanilla extract. Contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume. No artificial flavors or colors. No sugar added. Gluten free. This product is packaged in an amber glass bottle to protect the vanilla from light degradation. Both bottle and cap are recyclable. SMALL FARMER PARTNERSHIP: Simply Organic gets vanilla from our Madagascar partner in our sustainable sourcing program. Most of our vanilla is grown by small-scale farmers who are organized into self-governing cooperatives. Their processing is very decentralized, with the majority of the blanching and curing being done by the farmers themselves prior to sale to exporters, providing high-quality beans with an excellent flavor profile. All of our vanilla is sustainably grown.
Product detailsNumber of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.8 x 1.8 x 5.3 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 19498
- UPC : 089836194985
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B00I6CV8FK
Best Sellers Rank:
#14,032 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #111 in Baking Extracts & Flavoring
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Organic Glycerin, Organic Vanilla Bean Extractives in Water.
Use as a measure for measure equivalent in place of alcohol-based vanilla extract
All of the food products and dietary supplements that we sell that have reportable nutrients (amounts significant enough to warrant reporting according to FDA food labeling regulations) will feature a Nutrition Facts Panel or Supplement Facts Panel on each item information web page. (See the reportable nutrients FAQ for more info.) FDA food labeling regulations (21CFR101) exempt nutrient listings for foods that contain insignificant amounts of all of the nutrients and food components in the standard declaration of nutrition information. (An insignificant amount of a nutrient is defined as the amount that would show a zero in the nutrition labeling, or "less than 1 gram'' in the case of total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, and protein.) Since the nutrient levels are based on the amount customarily consumed by a person at one "eating occasion" (defined by the FDA as 1/4 teaspoon), most spices do not meet the threshold of having reportable nutrients.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.