Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 27, 2015
Just as good, if not better than the brand-name Mir@lax that costs 2-3 times more than clearLAX. Due to a medical condition that requires me to take narcotic prescription pain meds, I am always constipated. This is the only thing that keeps me regular. My Dr. told me I can take it as often as needed, and to ignore the label that states "Do not use more than 7 days".
I have read many other reviews here on Amazon with people taking PEG 3350, (clearLAX) for months and even years, with no ill effects.
I hope this review will help others that were on the fence about taking PEG 3350 for extended periods of time.
on March 30, 2014
Necessary to take twice a day now. A really good way to take a laxative naturallly and gently, when necessary according to my gastro-enterologist. Wish I didn't need it, but since I do, this one is the best. Even can take it twice a day, with no ill effect. And according to my gastro-enterologist, I have to take it now. Have to also eat or take plenty of fiber. And if I take it too much, have to just adjust the amount to suit how much I "go". My system was messed up from being left constipated for much too often, due to a poor primary care doc for three years. Now have a better one, but suffer from the frequent constipation of three years (and I'm a senior), so have to now do this. Since it's necessary now, this one is the best and gentlest I can take. So be it. Alll's well that ends well, so they say. This one is less expensive than Miralax which is the same thing, but more $, so I stock up on this, getting three at a time to have plenty on hand in the pantry, because I'll have to continue taking it. Thank you, Amazon, for stocking this for ones such as we.
on May 8, 2012
Great product at a great price! And free shipping!
I had always used Miralax in the past but this was such a good deal that I decided to try it.
on April 21, 2016
It does not, for some reason, work as well as the original or other copycat products. I have a very dangerous intestinal problem that makes it mandatory that I take this kind of laxative every day for the rest of my life. If not, I will end up in the hospital again, or possibly in surgery. If the condition isn't caught early enough, it could be fatal. One capful of this every night should guard me from that. This just doesn't work the way the others do. I ordered another generic brand which I've purchased before that worked as well as the original, and in one night, I was relieved of the build-up in my intestines that would soon have put me in the hospital. For me, this brand didn't work and I don't know why. It may well work for others, but I shall stick with the original Miralax or Kirkland products.
on June 9, 2013
miralax's generic form, delivered quickly, and one of the smartest stool softeners/ laxatives to ever be produced. nice to be able to buy in multi-pack and get speedy delivery, and save by buying in bulk. active ingredient is not absorbed so safe and titratable (of course, please consult your doc if needed for prolonged use).
on November 22, 2015
Two years ago, my gastroenterologist recommended I use this product daily, along with maintaining a balanced diet. Since then, I've had no trouble with constipation. The Clearlax mixes well with a ten ounce glass of water and there's no taste at all. Clearlax is priced well below Myralax but is the same product. I wouldn't be without it!
on January 2, 2015
This is the way to go if you have problems going. It is a blessing for me. I have been using it every day for about 2 years now and it continuously delivers that wonderful release of tension in the morning. It is completely tasteless. I take it every night around 6 PM with a full glass of water. The next morning I'm as happy as a newlywed. The only caveat is that it tends to make me a bit gassy.
on June 25, 2013
This is going to be embarrassing for me, but if I can prevent people from buying this product, so be it. Per my doctor, I take Mirilax every day for severe painful constipation due to a medication I take. Mirilax works well. I don't have to worry about constipation, I just use it daily. I saw this and thought it would be a great deal since it is the exact same ingredients. NOT!!! Within two days of use, I noticed a difference. Within three days my pain started. It has been five days now and the constipation is so bad and painful, I am considering going to the hospital for pain relief. I took some Epsom Salts to try and fix the pain and if it doesn't work, I am going to humiliate myself by using an enema. I am returning this product and will be running out to get Mirilax in the morning. No amount of savings is worth the pain of a laxative that doesn't work.
on November 13, 2012
I always buy this product and try to get the best deal. It can be expensive but this was a 3 pak and a nice price. I received it readily and in good condition. Thank you
on July 8, 2012
I have used a few different generics of this product. This one does not seem as effective as others; it also has an after taste that I have not noticed with others.