- File Size: 22609 KB
- Print Length: 136 pages
- Publisher: Forth Books (October 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OJCCUAI
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,312,371 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #288 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > English, Scottish & Welsh
- #1029 in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > English, Scottish & Welsh
- #1237 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Baking > Cakes
Simply Scottish A Wee Taste of Scotland Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 136 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is 134 pages in length, with >60 recipes, each on a 2-page spread with the ingredients and directions on one page and a beautiful full color photograph on the facing page. There is also plenty of white space on the page for making my own notes, which is how I personalize a cookbook. The directions are well written and simple, making these recipes achievable for a cook with modest culinary skills. At the beginning of the book there is a metric conversion chart, making it easier for us colonists to figure out the proportions !
Most of the ingredients can be sourced locally, though I'm still looking for smoked haddock... I look forward to trying even more of the "Wee Tastes" from this book to help me remember the wonderful time we had during our travels in Scotland.