- Paperback: 322 pages
- Publisher: Promoting Natural Health, LLC (November 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0990646246
- ISBN-13: 978-0990646242
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #831,472 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Simply Sugar Free: 6 Simple Steps to Conquer Sugar Addiction Paperback – November 22, 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Sugar cravings are at epidemic levels. Health Coach Sue Brown provides a brilliant six-step solution to get you off sugar and on to the rest of your life. It worked for her and it will work for you." - Joshua Rosenthal, Founder of the Institute for Intregrative Nutrition
"Sue Brown gives you the knowledge, compassion and tools you need to break the habit for good!" - Lindsey Smith, Author & Speaker
From the Back Cover
In this book you'll learn:
- How to de-code your Sugar Addiction
- Why dopamine drives you to eat sweets and starches
- What to eat for breakfast to start your day off right
- What foods to add in before taking sugar out
- How to reduce stress to reduce belly fat
- How to make your hunger hormones work for instead of against you
- 20 Smoothie Recipes
- 30 Simple Breakfast Ideas
- 40 Ways to "Snack it to me!"
- 50 Reasons Walking is Good for You
- 150 Healthy Sugar-Free Whole Food Recipes
- And 365 Ways to Love Yourself Silly, every day for a year!
Showing 1-8 of 29 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sue knows the ins and outs of sugar addiction because she was a sugar addict. She is not someone who pats you on the head and condescends to think that you are so pathetic, she shares the knowledge from her own life experience. She has figured it out, though, and she's on the other side. She has been there, but she isn't anymore! Sue explains the biology of sugar addiction and how you can overcome it - and not in some boring way, either. She gives you the full explanation, clearly, and in an interesting way.
If she can lose 52 pounds in 52 weeks when she was 52, what is stopping you from doing the same? Pick up this book and be inspired.