Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Simply Tradition: 70 Fun and Easy Holiday Ideas for Families
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 14, 2017
The ideas and activitie are well conceived and presented clearly.
on May 22, 2017
Lots of great fun for the family! I love that it has many darling free printables to help you do fun things with your family. The activities offer a range of things to do. Physically active things, ways to give service to stuff just for fun.
on January 13, 2017
A Huge fan of Kierste Wade and have been following her blog for many years. Love the simplicity of Kierste's ideas and how she shares her ideas with us. Would highly recommend!
on January 5, 2017
I absolutely LOVE this book!! Originally, I bought it for my friend's birthday and I HAD to take a peek. After looking at it a bit, I knew I had to get one my stocking this year!! Best tradition ever!! This has so many fun, practical, and inexpensive ideas to celebrate all year long with your family! I love all the pictures and ideas! I've always loved Kierste Wade's blog and her positivity, simplicity, and ability to create things of beauty. Now it's in book form!! I gave it four stars only because there are a lot of typos and paragraphs that have been pasted twice. To me, that's not a big deal but wanted other buyers to be aware!
on January 3, 2017
I've bought a TON of these to give as gifts! Kierste does a fabulous job of giving you all kinds of new ideas to try with your families that are quick and easy to implement. We'll enjoy using this book for YEARS to come!
on December 29, 2016
Great ideas. Have used a couple. Thanksgiving tree was great!
on December 7, 2016
Beautiful! Full of great traditions, recipes, ideas and even printables. And oh the pictures! Love! I love that I can use this book all year long! I plan on buying several more for friends and family. Would make a wonderful wedding gift, birthday gift, Christmas gift or just because gift! I can't wait to start some of these fun traditions with my family this next year!
on December 4, 2016
Traditions create security within your family. They are the things that our kids know that they can count on happening. Whether it’s christmas traditions or other family traditions, they provide our family a sense of who they are. Traditions contribute to a sense of comfort and belonging and brings families together. This was especially important to me as a mother of adopted children. I wanted them to feel a sense of belonging and security within our family. Traditions are a great way to reinforce the values that we hold dear; our family, our faith, integrity, a good education, personal responsibility, and a strong work ethic.

That being said, these are GREAT reasons why you need to purchase this book!! Packed full of traditions that you can do with your family all year long....not just at Christmas. I love that Kierste has so many ideas for the whole year!

I am a grandparent and I always like to have an activity or two ready for when the grandkids come to visit. This book is now my go-to-bible for those occasions. If you feel like you're not creative, never fear. Kierste has you covered. Grab this book and follow her easy and clear instructions and your grandkids will think that you are amazing. (which you are!)

I love her illustrations and especially enjoying seeing her darling family enjoying these traditions throughout the book. Kierste doesn't just share these ideas. She actually implements in her own family life. Did you know she has 6 kids? They are all so cute!

Buy one for yourself and then buy a few more as gifts. You won't regret it!
on December 3, 2016
This book is full of fun ideas for the family including activities and recipes. My 12 year old daughters have especially loved reading through and finding ideas. Most of the recipes are easy enough for them to make without my help which is a bonus!!
on October 27, 2016
This book is practically perfect in every way! From the beautiful and mouth watering photos to the free printables and the many simple and fun memory making traditions, I give this one an A+! There is something for every type of family in this book and it would make a fantastic gift this holiday season. While I enjoyed very much sifting through each page I loved even more when I handed the book off to my children. They excitedly flipped through the pages and each told me the things that they wanted to try. Actually, I heard a lot of, "Oh man, we have to do this!" and "Oh, that looks Sooooo good!" I love that this book gives my kids a jump start to fun and actually doable ideas that won't break the bank or be too overwhelming to pull off. Thank you Kierste for this gem of a book that will enrich my family's life!