Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Simpson MS60763-S Megashot Gas Pressure Washer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLEAN OR PREP SURFACES QUICKLY - With 3100 PSI of powerful water pressure available to you, washing away the most stubborn of dirt and grime becomes easy. Whether you are blasting away mildew on a wall or stripping old paint from exterior walls this SIMPSON pressure washer will get the job done
- SAFETY FEATURES FOR YOUR PROTECTION - Safety is at the forefront of this pressure washer's design with heavy-duty, welded steel frame construction providing a secure base for your washer. To prevent the spray gun trigger being accidentally pulled there is a safety lock-out to protect you and those around you. The thermal relief system will assist in preventing risk of overheating
- LONG LIFE LOW MAINTENANCE PUMP - The highly efficient axial cam pump is capable of delivering 2.4 gallons of water per minute removing the toughest of substances from walls, tiles, concrete and wooden decking. It is maintenance free and precision engineered to deliver top cleaning performance whenever you need it
- EASY TO SET UP AND GET STARTED - You don't need an engineering degree to get started with your user-friendly SIMPSON pressure washer. Using the quick start guide you will have your washer ready to operate in minutes. After assembly, turn on the water, start the engine and in no time you'll be spraying that dirt away
- USER-FRIENDLY NOZZLE, GUN AND HOSE - Operating the spray gun is as simple as pulling the trigger. With five different nozzle tips, you can choose the correct spray pattern or pressure for each job. The non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant hose makes spraying even easier. When finished, the wand, hose and nozzles all fit in the washer's convenient onboard accessory storage
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Warranty. Nozzles-0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and Soap
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Kohler RH265 OHV Engine
Backed by a 2 Year Warranty.
- Durable 196cc overhead valve design starts easily, runs smoothly
- Features user-friendly Accu-Fill and Easy-Pull technologies
- Cast iron cylinder liner for durability
- Meets EPA and Carb emission standards
SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Kohler Engine.
- Especially created for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot Series is perfect for the 'Do-it-Yourselfer' looking for maximum performance with minimal investment
- Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- Compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person
Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump.
5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap.
MorFlex Hose 1/4" x 25' is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant and equipped with threaded M22 connection.
12" Never-flat wheels.
Compare with similar items
Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 208 cc
Clean Machine by Simpson 60972 2400 PSI at 2.0 GPM Pressure Washer
Simpson Cleaning PS3228-S 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
Generac SpeedWash 6882 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM 196cc Gas Powered Pressure Washer System with Attachments
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||33 x 18 x 23 in||34.75 x 21 x 23.25 in||21 x 21 x 40 in||15 x 12 x 31.5 in||34 x 20 x 25 in||24.2 x 18.9 x 35.5 in|
|Item Weight||63 lbs||65 lbs||67 lbs||38 lbs||—||57 lbs|
Easily clean away dirt, grime & mildew with the powerful Simpson MS60763-S pressure washer awesome cleaning power pump generates 3100 PSI of water pressure 2.4 gallon per Min to blast away dirt dislodge tough, ground-in grime & residue multiple home & commercial uses use for cleaning surfaces like wooden decks, metal & concrete cleans Cars, SUVs, caravans & motor homes powerful enough to remove paint from external walls easy set-up & operation quick start guide & user manual provided easy to assemble with no tools required up & running within Min simply pt. & spray non-marring, kink & abrasion resistant 5 spray nozzles included for multiple job types one-board accessory storage for easy access your safety in mind solid steel construction for maximum strength trigger lock to prevent accidental spray activation note: installation instruction is on page 8 to 15 & troubleshooting guide is on page 20 of user guide found under technical specification.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decently light and small
soap/product tube (mixes at a 1:7 ratio according to manual)
The 25ft hose is short. I was able to do a second story peak with the washer directly under me, but I was not able to do a recessed second story peak. I'm sure you can buy a longer hose but it's not the greatest thing for the lifespan of your pump.
The part where you attach a garden hose for water supply is annoyingly right next to one of the handle bars. it makes it a pain to screw the hose on or off. Simple solutions would be to leave a hose attached and carry it around with the washer or, even better, find/order a short (1ft?) piece of hose that is always attached to the washer and then attach and detach your long garden hose to the other end.