|Item Weight||11.11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8.5 x 10.4 inches|
|Item model number||H2.5A-100|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Simpson Strong Tie H2.5A 18-Gauge Hurricane Tie 100-per box
|Price:||$39.23 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$7.85 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to provide a connection between trusses/rafters and the top plate of the wall to resist high-wind/seismic forces
- Also suitable for connecting 2X deck joists on top of a perpendicular beam
- Install in pairs on either side of the rafter/truss/joist to provide resistance to uplift and lateral forces
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson strong-tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field skew able and slope able options. The hurricane tie series features various configurations of wind and seismic ties for trusses and rafters. Install with 8D common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-drive sd screws.