Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Simpsons Comics Simpsorama (Simpsons Comics Compilations) Paperback – May 24, 1996
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Matt Groening, the creator and executive producer of the Emmy® Award-winning series The Simpsons, as well as creator of the cartoon strip "Life in Hell" and the animated FOX television series Futurama, is the man responsible for bringing animation back to primetime and creating an immortal nuclear family. In addition, Groening formed Bongo Comics Group in 1993 and currently serves as publisher of The Simpsons Library of Wisdom, Simpsons Episode Guides, Simpsons Comics, Bart Simpson Comics, Radioactive Man Comics, Simpsons Comics Treasure Trove, the annual Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror, Futurama Comics and more than 36 comic compilations, as well as many instant classics including Bart Simpsons Guide to Life, The Simpsons Handbook and The Simpsons Uncensored Family Album.
Top Customer Reviews
"Fallen Flanders"--Ned Flanders sitting on the couch in his underwear drinking beer and burping at the T.V.? Ned Flanders spraypainting "For a Good Time, Call Maude" on the side of a building? Ned Flanders stealing candy from a baby? What's going on?!? Bart and Lisa get help from McBain in this mystery which also continues the storyline started in "Dead to the Last Drop" in Simpsons Comics Spectacular.
"The Kwik-e and the Dead"--Go back to Springfield's frontier days when Mr. Burns owned "only half" the town and Joe Quimby's nickname was "Carbon."
"Survival of the Fattest"--My favorite story in this book. This plot could easily be a T.V. episode. An environmental research biosphere comes to Springfield (at first, Homer thinks it's a "bimbosphere" strip joint). After grueling tryouts (and Homer's cheating), the Simpsons find themselves in competition with the Flanders!
"Spare the Rod, Spoil the Grunt"--Principal Skinner defends his new "spanked straight" discipline policy by telling a tale of his Vietnam days.
"Give Me Merchandising or Give Me Death"--Comic book scouts steal Milhouse and Bart's ideas for a new superhero. See how Bart uses some comic art trickery to get revenge.
"Rebel Without a Clutch"--A short from Jimbo's "Wedgie" comics. Watch Jimbo hotwire a motorbike and create choas at a school art festival.
"To Heir is Homer"--Homer inherits 51% of the Duff Beer plant, and guess who owns the other 49%. This story would also make an excellent T.V. episode.Read more ›
I'll be brief. The first comic is about Flanders becoing bad and evil after he was missing for a couple of days. The second comic is a mini western type comic of the simpsons. The next comic is about the simpsons entering a human science experiment where they are tested if they can survive living in a dome and live off the land. The next comic is a mini comic about skinner telling about the life in the army. The next comic is about bart and millhouse making a comic, trying to sell it, but instead having the company steal thier idea. The next comic is a mini comic about jimbo and his gang breaking rules in thier school and getting in trouble with the principle and cops. The next comic is about homer taking over the duff company. Then there is a mini itchy and scrthcy cartoon. Then a mini comic about grampa simpson talking about modern day collectibles.
Very funny comic collection. I reccomend it extremely. You won't be dissapointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book consised of Flanders goes bad, Simpsons under glase, Art for Bart and Weres The Beers are...Published on August 30, 1999