$ 52 $29.99 Save $20.47 (68%)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Despite Marge's advice, Homer has consumed a plate of Chief Wig gum's Guatemalan Insanity Peppers at the Springfield Chili Cook-Off, and needs your help to uncover the riddles of the Coyote and seek out his soul mate!
- Unlocks the exclusive The Simpsons “A Springfield Adventure” level.
- Rebuild Homer's Car into The Homer craft and The Subma Homer.
- Rebuild the Taunt-o-Vision into a Blast Cam and The MechaHomer.
- Not Machine Specific
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Lego Dimensions Level Pack
Enjoy more LEGO DIMENSIONS gameplay with the Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack featuring Sonic. Simply attach the minifigure to his LEGO Toy Tag and place him on the LEGO Toy Pad to bring him to life in the game. Then use his special abilities to solve puzzles and battle enemies. Add the 3-in-1 Sonic Speedster and The Tornado to boost your gameplay, and then rebuild them into the Blue Typhoon and Motobug or Crabmeat and Egg Catcher for upgraded abilities in the game. This set includes a buildable Sonic minifigure and his ring, two 3-in-1 rebuildable vehicles, a new game level, and a Sonic the Hedgehog Adventure World with a Battle Arena.
- Includes buildable Sonic minifigure with his ring, and rebuildable Sonic Speedster and The Tornado vehicles.
- Unlocks an exclusive Sonic the Hedgehog level of gameplay.
- All characters and models include a detachable LEGO Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the Sonic Speedster into the Blue Typhoon and Motobug.
- Rebuild The Tornado into the Crabmeat and Egg Catcher.
- Place Sonic and his vehicles on the LEGO Toy Pad to join the action in the game.
- Activate Sonic’s Acrobat ability to swing off poles and avoid the Badniks, then use his famous grind rails move to make a quick escape.
- Collect your favorite LEGO DIMENSIONS characters and use them in-game together for a crazy mash-up multiverse.
- Visit the website for more information on this exciting LEGO building and video-gaming experience. Ask your parents’ permission.
- LEGO DIMENSIONS Starter Pack and internet connection required.
Let creativity be the guide to a building and gaming adventure - journey through unexpected worlds and team-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different mini figures from different worlds together in one LEGO videogame, and use each other's vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine. Why not?! The LEGO Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules. Join Homer on a LEGO DIMENSIONS Springfield adventure! Attach Homer to the LEGO Toy Tag and place him on the LEGO Toy Pad to see him spring to life in the game. Activate his Sonar Smash and Big Transform abilities to overcome obstacles and defeat enemies. When Springfield's favorite dad needs assistance, send in the rebuild able 3-in-1 Homer's Car and Taunt-o-Vision to help save the day and win back the affections of Marge and the rest of the Simpson family in this exciting puzzle-filled world!
Top customer reviews
And I was wrong.
When playing through the main game, one of the first worlds you hit is Springfield, and that just piqued my interest in the level pack. I'll say that while the main game didn't really quite capture the spirit of The Simpsons, this level pack certainly does. It's a short level, and a reasonable play through (meaning you aren't looking for every little thing) will be about 30-45 minutes. But of course you also gain access to the hub world where you can go on other adventures, and that adds quite a bit to the fun. More to the point, it's clear the designers really wanted to keep this pack faithful to the little thing that make The Simpsons what it is. You have your usual Homerisms. You have weird characters acting in character. This is a rare thing, but I actually did feel myself getting immersed in the game (which is kind of atypical for a LEGO game in general).
Certainly, Homer gives you some abilities that are useful in the game at large, and the vehicle/gadget gives you value too. So frankly, this is one of those things that may look a little out of place, but trust me...it does add value to LEGO Dimensions (especially if you're a Simpsons fan) and is worth the add.
The story mission itself is actually really fun, it uses the story of a classic Simpsons Episode as a framework for the exploration. I was not expecting it to be so much fun.
Homer's car does things that would require an upgraded batmobile. Homer has sonic glass breaking and super strength. Both are useful in the regular game. The TV is good for blowing things up.
Homer randomly says the best stuff.
I love having the Simpsons in the LEGO gaming universe.