From the Manufacturer
- New Seamless, Living Neighborhood
- Explore the ever-changing neighborhood—and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more. Who knows what might happen?
- Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
- New Create a Sim Functionality
- Create any Sim you can imagine with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Fine tune your Sims’ body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- New Personality Traits
- Create over a million different personalities with traits such as evil, insane, kleptomaniac, romantic, and more.
- Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you’ve chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- New Unlimited Customization
- Everyone can customize everything—design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims’ personalities.
- Customize everything from floors to décor, shirts to sofas, wallpaper to window shades.
- New Gameplay That’s Rewarding and Quick
- Face short and long-term challenges and reap the rewards.
- Your Sims can pursue random opportunities to get fast cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
- Choose whether, or not, to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves, rock stars, world leaders? The choice is yours.
- Get Connected and Share Your Creations with The Sims 3 Online Community
- Get free bonus content—download Sims, outfits, furnishings, houses and more.
- Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anyone.
- Join The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from around the world.
|OS:||Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1)/Windows XP (SP2)|
|Processor:||For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent|
|RAM:||For XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM |
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
|Hard Drive:||8 GB or more|
|Video Card:||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series |
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
|Other:||Requires installation of Origin for gameplay. Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower.|
Internet connection, online authentication and acceptance of end user license agreement required to play The Sims 3 digital download product. Access to online services including Simpoints and downloads requires an internet connection, EA account and game registration with the provided serial code. Registration is limited to one EA account per serial code and is non-transferable. EA online terms & conditions can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. Mac users must update to the latest version of the Sims 3 launcher to access online services, including [free] Simpoints and downloads. EA may provide certain incremental content and/or updates for no additional charge, if and when available. The Sims 3 digital download product uses SecuROM digital rights management technology provided by Sony DADC Austria AG. For more information about SecuROM, visit http:/faq.securom.com/.
EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com.