Important NoteThis game requires The Sims 3 base game to play.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Passport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend's game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend's venue in front of your friend's Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends' walls.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour and even be reviewed.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
|OS:||Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard or higher|
|Processor:||Intel Core Duo Processor. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems.|
|Hard Drive:||2.86 GB|
|Video Card:||ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100. NVIDIA GeForce series (7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M GT, GT 120, GT 130) ATI Radeon series (X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4850, HD 4870) This game will not run on the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.|
|Additional Info:||The Sims 3 base game is required for play.|
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have since ordered the DVD rom which works perfectly. And I think the game is pretty great. Although I wasn't interested in the social aspect of sharing everything, the new town is pretty nice and I love the singer career. I just wish they could have a town with both the city element of late night and the small town part that is usually included. Good game overall but do not buy the mac download.
I installed it and it worked right off. In fact, I would say that it was a bit more stable after installing this extension. I have all my software up to date, including all the Sims components and Mac OS. I would recommend you do the same and you shouldn't have any issues getting it to run.
This new expansion has alot of new items and community lots...So excited to play it tomorrow :)
P.S: If the game didnt work in the beginning, try to update your Mac's software, it works for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can't install IT!! and i want my money back can anyone help?????Published 20 months ago by Alexis
The skills you can get from your career in this game is pretty awesome. Genies are totally worth buying the game. Read morePublished on July 11, 2014 by Kyla Hockman
The sims 3 expansion packs are good but this one is the best of the best! You Should also download this! It has amazing quality!Published on February 3, 2014 by Cami R. Hutch
It really isn't worth it, doesn't have much the normal game already has. I recommend the Supernatural extension pack, it has much more to offer...Published on November 17, 2013 by you wish
adds so much fun and excitement! I love all of the expansions but this one adds the celebrity and star levels that make the game so much more fun !Published on March 12, 2013 by CJ Brashear