$ 33 99
FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later.|
About the product
- NOTE: Title is compatible with Mac and PC version even though the packaging indicates it's PC only
- NOTE: Some customers may receive the Limited Edition. This version contains the same exact game
- Now with Pools and Ghosts: Pools and ghosts have arrived and are now included in The Sims 4 with the most recent updates. We've designed the game to be a live service so that we can continually evolve The Sims 4 experience with exciting new features and content
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Create unique Sims and customize their appearance, fashion styles, personality traits, skills, careers, and walk styles. For the first time, Sims both feel and express emotions. Your Sims experience a range of emotional states driven by your actions and influenced by other Sims, events, and objects within the game.
Powerful Creative Tools
Create A Sim and Build Mode are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode.
Experience new gameplay opportunities brought to life within vibrant and dynamic neighborhoods. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
Life of the Party
Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent).
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only.
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible.
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse.
The Sims 4 is a life simulation game that gives you the power to create and control people in a virtual world and play with life. Express your creativity as you customize your Sims distinct appearances and unique personalities. Build your Sims the perfect home with design options for you to shape its appearance on the outside and inside. Play with the moments of your Sims lives. Build relationships with other Sims; pursue new careers and develop unique skills for your Sims. Explore beautiful game worlds full of interesting Sims to meet and venues to visit. Your Sims can travel between game worlds to check out a variety of unique environments and locations. Who will your Sims be and what’s the stories will you create? It’s up to you. Have fun, be powerful, and play with life in The Sims 4.
- Create Your Sims: You can create who you want in The Sims 4. You can customize your Sims distinct appearances including sculpting their body shape and choosing from a variety of ethnicities, hairstyles; clothing options, and the accessories that make your Sims unique people. Select your Sims personality traits and determine their aspiration in life. You can create and play with multiple Sims.
- Build Your Sims the Perfect Home: Effortlessly customize its appearance from the outside and inside including furnishings, landscapes, and neighborhood locations. You can even add unique features like pools and basements for your Sims home.* Be inspired by curated, Styled Rooms that you can easily add to your game.
- Play with Life: Have fun and be powerful when you play with life in The Sims 4. Your choices shape the rich and entertaining moments you create with your Sims lives. Who will your Sims be? What will they become? Pursue their dream job; develop their skills; make them new friends or start a family when you build relationships other Sims. You can creatively play in your own unique way in The Sims 4.
- Explore Beautiful Game Worlds: Explore the beautiful, worlds of The Sims 4 full of rich communities of Sims and interesting venues to visit. Your Sims can travel between game worlds to check out the unique environments and locations of each world. Expand your Sims social circle and meet new Sims in each world’s vibrant neighborhoods and unique destinations.
1,878 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was VERY confusing on how to set up, but eventually, I was able to get it.
( Steps for PC )
1. Put disk 1 in and once your computer pulls up the options double click " Open folder to view files "
2. In the folder, there should be an orange icon with the title " Setup ", double click the file and once it opens it will tell you to hit continue and it will start to download Origin. ( You can trust Origin to download, don't worry. :) )
3. Once it's done downloading, it should give you a few tabs asking you if your computer should trust it to download. ( This can take up to 10 - 15 minutes )
4. After it's done downloading and you have allowed it to download, it should give you a tab to login and create your account. If you don't have an account it's easy to create one, just fill out the information and hit accept.
5. After creating your account, Origin should ask you to verify even more tabs to let it update, after, let Origin open, it can take a few minutes to load, at the top it will ask you to verify your email, click verify and the email should send within a couple minutes. Origin WILL probably crash even if you hit " Not now " to the email verification notification, now is when you should restart your computer.
6. After your computer has restarted, and you have verified your email, ( Usually the verification won't work for your account when Origin is open so I recommend verifying it when it's closed ) open Origin and if it logged you out log back in. Then you should be able to download The Sims.
7. Now, once you're logged in, there should be an option to hit " My Game Library " on the left. Click on it and on the the top right there should be an option to click " Add a game ". Open product case ( The disk case ) and there is a code for you to redeem, enter the code in Origin and there you have it!
I hope this was helpful to you. :)
It takes about 1 - 2 hours to download after putting in the code so I would just let it download while you're doing something else.