- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
There is no streamer online now
Live video may contain mature content and is not intended for all audiences.
Video may also contain spoilers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Sims 4 (Xbox One)
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.61 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Create variety of Sims - Create a variety of Sims with distinct appearances, big personalities, and all-new emotions. Sculpt your Sims' body shape using the powerful create a sim tool then choose their hairstyles, walk-styles, and fashions, give their lives purpose by selecting their traits and aspirations that give you control over their mind, body, and heart
- Build an ideal Home - Effortlessly build and design homes for your Sims using the new room-based build mode, construct the home of your dreams by designing its layout, choosing its furnishings, and altering the landscape, you can even add a pool or basement
- Explore vibrant worlds - Travel between worlds, explore unique neighbourhoods, and discover interesting venues, your sims can visit new communities to expand their social circle, hangout with friends in parks, or find and collect fun new objects
- Play with life: Control the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims' lives from their relationships to their careers, your choices shape every aspect of their lives from birth, to being a toddler, and into adulthood, develop your Sims' skills and pursue new hobbies
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules. Express your creativity as you customise your Sims' distinct appearances and unique personalities. Choose their fashions, select their hairstyles, and give them life aspirations. Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect homes with the all-new room-based Build Mode, choosing your favourite designs and decor. Develop your Sims' relationships, pursue new careers, and shape the rich and entertaining moments of their lives. Explore beautiful worlds with unique environments and travel to neighbourhoods where you can visit venues and meet other interesting Sims. Be powerful and free, have fun, and play with life!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Shopper on July 7, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Overall though i would recommend it. It’s not the worse and was better than i expected. In game looks very good. But the loading time and lack of knowing how to do things (i used to have the sims on my laptop) on an xbox controller was slightly irritating.
Good points:- Graphics are sharper than ever and animations are slicker. It's a visually attractive game. The house design has some nice options and definitely the roof editor is a great addition. The control interface works surprisingly well on a controller.
Bad points:- Loading times can seem strangely slow for what appears to be a fairly low-spec game. If you played an earlier Sims to death then you'll have done all this before and it could quickly become boring. It's quite aggressively monetised, you'll have to bear with me on this. My daughter wanted her Sim to get a cat, but you can't unless you purchase the appropriate DLC. There are various DLC options, so you can just pick the ones you want but a part of me just thinks they should have thrown pets in off the bat. Though the controls work surprisingly well for a controller, this still feels like a definite mouse and keyboard game that's been ported to console. Honestly? I can't help but suspect the PC version with a mouse might actually play better. Still a great, fun game though!
Took a little while to get used to the controls on the game pad but after that it felt like i never had trouble :)
Would recommend this if your a Sims fan and used to play the games on PC.