Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Sims 3 70s 80s and 90s Stuff Pack is the eighth stuff pack released for The Sims 3.* Stuff packs are collections of items, accessories, clothes and hair styles available to Sims. The 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack covers everything you might expect from the Disco era of the 70s, the Awesome 80s, and the Grunge-rockin' 90s. Also included are décor to match the time period, new venues that that Sims inhabit and gather in, and new radio stations that rock and Disco Simlish hits.
Take Your Sims Back to the 70s, 80s and 90s
Prepare to turn back the clock, warping your Sims back in time with the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff pack for Mac/Windows.
Through this unique and fun stuff pack now your Sims can sport a '70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go '80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild '90s grunge look. You can even redecorate their homes with retro furnishings like The Starlight Party Ball or the neon Foosball Table to complete the flashback look. Bring back and enjoy all the crazy trends - from feathered hair to parachute pants, and let your Sims revel in the goofy and groovy styles of decades past.
Requires Origin Client to activate.
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate.
|OS||XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7||Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher|
|CPU||For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent||Intel Core Duo Processor|
|RAM||For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM**||2 GB RAM|
|Disc Drive||DVD drive||DVD drive|
|Hard Drive||At least 1.5GB*** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games||At least 1.5GB*** of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games|
|Video||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0||ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100|
|Input||Keyboard, mouse||Keyboard, mouse|
|Video Cards||Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.||Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.|
Key Game Features
- Let Your Sims Be Cool Cats in the Groovy '70s - From flared jeans and bell-bottoms to halter-top catsuits and platform shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style. Pump the tunes on their stereo system so they can show off their moves and their righteous threads. Add some décor to your Sims' home with minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball and more. Can you dig it?
- Get, Like, Totally Rad in the Awesome '80s - Your Sim can throw on some legwarmers, a leotard and a headband to get physical at the gym, or rocket up the career ladder in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads. Whatever their activity, with awesome '80s attire they're dressed for success. From radical pinup pop art to old-school arcade games and a totally slick entertainment system, your Sims will be living in '80s style.
- Your Sims Can Get Their Grunge on in the Gnarly '90s - Whether sporting the anti-fashion-grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical skirt, Sims are sure to get mad props for their '90s fashion sense. Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal vibe that says your Sims don't care about the establishment.
- Get New Hairstyles and Facial Hair - Complete your Sims' retro looks with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, including the feathered look of the '70s, the poofed tease of the '80s and a lank grunge 'do from the '90s.
- WinMac Compatibility - Like all The Sims games, the 70s, 80s and 90s stuff pack features compatibility with both PC and Mac systems, so everyone can play.
Eras clash like never possible.
Relive the groovy 90s.
Be awesome in the 80s.
Grunge rock in the 90s.
* The Sims 3 game required for play, and sold separately.
** For NVIDIA ION computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
*** 7 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.