$ 49 $19.99 Save $4.50 (23%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nestled in a distant valley lies a mythical town straight out of tales of lore. Travelers journeying to Dragon Valley will discover a village full of towering and fantastical architecture resting along the banks of a gently flowing river and low-rising hills. Visitors will find a world inhabited by colorful elven Sims deeply rooted in centuries-old traditions, and where baby dragons not only exist amongst the residents, but are also kept as pets.
- *All-New Gameplay Object* Dragons – Everybody loves baby dragons! Hatch a variety of different dragons, each with its own personality, mood benefits, and funny fails!
- A Whole New World Awaits – Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and experience the mythical world of Dragon Valley.
- Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are available only in Dragon Valley.
- Classic The Sims 2 Legacy Family – Meet the newly engaged Jennifer Pleasant and John Burb as they travel the world before their big day!
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP2)
- Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM. *For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk: 8 GB
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
- Additional Requirements: Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The town is beautiful and has some great lots. But I don't play this town because the elves are racist. No joke. I don't really enjoy having racist elves snub me constantly.
The other MASSIVE drawback to this pack is the clothing. If you have The Sims 3, you know that townies will be dressed in whatever happens to be available. Since there are many suits of cloth and leather armor in the athletic section, and very few items in that second generally since it's just shorts and shirts in the base game, it is very common to have male sims dressed in shorts and an armored top. Or, worse is when it's a tank top and the kilt. I hate this.
What I love is the Red Dragon. You touch the thing and it fills your energy and hygene. While you're holding it, you don't get tired obviously, and you can talk to it about athletics and max that skill in about a day. Carry a red dragon and you'll never need to sleep. Handy. The mark of the red dragon, what gives the energy and hygene buff, sticks around for 6hrs. Only then will they start decaying.
The green dragon is perfect for a gardener. Once you've upgraded your sprinklers to automatic, all you need to do rather than "tend garden" is weed the place. When it's harvest time, tell the green dragon to harvest it. You'll immediately have all the harvestables in your inventory. But there's more! It bumps the plants up to the next stage when it harvests, so if you had some that were mature, they're harvestable. A massive, massive cheat. It has mark of the green dragon, but I forget what it does.
Purple dragons are for maxing your charisma. If you get a goal of meeting a new sim, always take it, walk over to the purple dragon, and summon a new sim. You can also summon friends. I think you can talk to it about charisma, but since charisma has requirements to be met to advance, it's not that useful. I purple fills social and adds the mark of the purple dragon so it doesn't decay for 6 hrs.
Of note is that you can have only one "Mark of the" at a time. So if you're due for a Red Dragon fix and also need to harvest your plants, harvest first, then red.
So, this is a big trade-off. Your townies will dress like morons, and you have a new racist town to live in, but you get the excellent dragons. In a way, it's similar to other packs that way. The entire reason I haven't bought Island Paradise is because it introduces mosquitoes to all your towns.