Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Sweeten your Sims' lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims' homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry's red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform the neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry's hit song, 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),' recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool—each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style!
Sweeten Your Sims' Lives with a Touch of Katy Perry
Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats stuff pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles. Inspired by Katy's real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims' lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool - each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style.
Minimum System Requirements*
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (SP1) / Windows 7
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Key Game Features
- Sweeten your Sims' lives with Katy Perry-inspired objects from a cupcake-shaped guitar to candyland playground equipment to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Make your Sims' homes and neighborhood into a Candyfornia with whimsical and colorful furnishing and décor.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that will make them look good enough to eat.
- Transform the neighborhood with three pre-built venues (Patty's Natural Baths, Bonbon Lawn Park, Cake Pleasure Dome) that add the perfect Katy Perry touch to your Sims' town.
- TGIF with your Sims - receive an exclusive Simlish version of Katy Perry's hit song.
- More stuff than you can sink your sweet tooth into - with the wide variety of objects and apparel, plus three pre-built venues, this is more than just a stuff pack.
- Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems.*
Candyland fun inspired by Katy.
Transform your neighborhood.
Three pre-built venues.
A wealth of new, 'sweet' items.
* Requires The Sims 3 to play.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got it because I love the pink frou-frou stuff like this and it has a very Barbie feel to it. The outfits are a little crazy, but many can be recolored and retextured into nice, wearable outfits. The build/buy pieces are very useful for Christmastime gingerbread houses, maybe some Wonderland themed stuff, kids' rooms and playgrounds, or if you want to build some kind of Candytopia world. However, it's going to be kind of difficult to do using just the pieces in the pack. I use pieces from other packs with the colors and textures from this pack, and the Create a Style tool that comes with the base game. It stretches the usefulness of the pack and makes bigger and better things.
I've really enjoyed making things with it, but I got a brand new sealed pack at a good price. EA doesn't have their license with Katy Perry anymore, so these are no longer being made. I would avoid it unless it's for someone special or to complete a collection.
Not much stuff included in this game.. Just a couple of outfits and decorations.. That's it.. Only buy this game if you are like me and have to own all of them..
As for the items you get - there is no new town (shocker, I know). You only get three new venues, and each is based upon a different candy. The pool is peppermint themed, the new hangout is cake themed, and the new park is bonbon themed. I didn't go into depth exploring them, but they're functional if you don't mind the candy coating. A lot of the stuff is outdoor equipment, particularly lawn ornaments. There's a bedroom set (not a double bed though, just a single), a new couch and loveseat (which don't really match; they're separate pieces), some lights, mirrors and decorations. A lot of the stuff is actually pretty functional if you dye it a different color. As in you could de-Katy Perry it. Except for the banana split couch; there's no way to make that one look ordinary.
In create-a-sim mode, don't go looking for anything special for guys. They get a new shirt and a new pair of pants. That's about it. Girls on the other hand get some new funky outfits. Some of them are cute, others are downright strange. A bikini top with cupcakes on the boobs? Or peppermints. Take your pick. There are several new hairstyles too - all of which are "up" styles and look kind of strange. None of the new clothes are for children, which is something I found strange. Kids love candy. I would totally have kid Sims wear candy clothes. There are no new traits that I saw, or foods to choose from in the favorite food section.
All things considered, this is probably one of, if not, THE most, creative stuff packs we've seen. While most of it is kind of silly and juvenile, you can work with some items to make functional. If you like crazy decor and eccentric clothing, this is definitely for you! If you prefer realistic items and styles for your Sims, I wouldn't bother with this one. But is it worth paying an extra ten bucks to get the same amount of stuff? I don't think so.