+ $3.89 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Your Sims can now harness the supernatural, casting playful or mischievous spells
- New Magic Town carnival-themed location; customize carnival rides
- Includes making, gathering, and questing for ingredients to brew magic spell recipes
- Unlock spells and create new ones; every spell has a unique backfire
- Over 175 new items and a host of quirky new characters
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a new magical, carnival-themed location, over 175 new items, and a host of quirky new characters, Makin' Magic is the largest Sims Expansion Pack ever. New gameplay includes making, gathering, and questing for ingredients to brew magic spell recipes.
From the Manufacturer
Beware! Your Sims can now harness the supernatural, casting spells with playful or mischievous intentions. With a new magical, carnival-themed location, over 175 new items, and a host of quirky new characters, Makin' Magic is the largest Sims Expansion Pack ever. New gameplay includes making, gathering, and questing for ingredients to brew magic spell recipes. Get help around the house from magical minions, turn pesky neighbors into toads, or make that hard-to-get Sim fall in love with you. But watch out, spells can backfire if you're not careful. Either way, the neighborhood will never be the same.
- New Gameplay
- Unlock spells in the family Spellbook and mix ingredients to create spells.
- Every spell has a unique Backfire, including toad plagues, snakes, and lightning strikes.
- New Magic Town Location
- Perform at the Side Show, Spook Show, Magic Dueling Arena, and Magic Trick Table to earn MagiCoins.
- Customize spooky and crazy carnival rides for your Sims.
- Build a magical dream home and live in Magic Town.
- Over 175 New Items
- New Mediterranean-themed kitchen set includes the first-ever Baker's oven to bake bread, cakes, and pies.
- Build skills and create new spell ingredients with the Bee Hive, Spinning Wheel, Gargoyle Bench, and Butter Churn.
- Grow grapes and berries with Vine Plots to make and serve nectar.
- New Characters
- Turn the Gnome and Flamingo lawn ornaments into an eager garden helper and sexy hostess.
- Summon the Skeleton Maid to clean your house.
- Hatch a Pet Dragon who will eat everything from garbage to small creatures.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
But at the time it should of worked it didnt
I thinked i played it but cant remember too much or im confusing it for sims 4
Would not...Read more