Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim's pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims' pets.
- Pets can learn skills - Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims' pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
- Only on PC - More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and - for the first time ever - horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sims 3 Plus Pets includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Pets expansion pack in one! Create and control both Sims and their unique pets by customizing everything from their appearances, to their personalities and even their dream home. Create perfect - or imperfect - pets for your Sims, from loyal dogs to daring kitties, as you determine their looks and personality traits. Then take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Enjoy a little mischief by destroying furniture or impress others by mastering new skills like hunting. Choose how pets can enrich or mess with your Sims' lives and discover a whole new way to play with life!
Bring excitement and surprise into your Sims' lives with pets! Create the perfect (or imperfect) pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims' pets look but their personality traits as well. With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take direct control of your Sims' pets and explore new ways to mess with their lives. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
Experience life on four legs as you explore the Sims world through the eyes of a dog or cat! Will you be fun and friendly or will you be more pest than pet? Dig, chase, find collectibles, learn to hunt, and more. Go outside and play or just go on the rug. Dogs can even help their owners land a date! Move up the pet pecking order with career opportunities. (Who knew there was a dog and cat underworld?) Travel the town with your owner, sniff out discoveries, find treasure, and more.
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is not stealing because you all bought the game. Happy simming!
Update: After several failed attempts to get the issue resolved with EA customer support, I had almost given up and written this purchase off as a loss. I decided however, to try them just once more and was very pleasantly surprised at the results. On my final attempt to contact EA games, I was almost instantly connected to a customer service rep who helped me resolve the issue within minutes over the phone, and was even given a code for a discount towards my next EA purchase. Although I was very frustrated at first, EA did a good job in the end and has restored my faith in the company. The game itself is running fine on my computer and I haven't experienced any bugs or problems with it. In fact, I recently purchased the "Ambitions" expansion and had no issues with the installation of that game either.
I'm very new to the Sims game, is this the first one I have ever bought or played. So far it's great fun and I've even figured out how to adopt my first pet!
Edit: I was able to get the Limited Edition Pet Store to show up within my Sims 3 plus Pets game. I must admit it took a couple times downloading it, installing it, then uninstalling it, deleting the download and trying the process over again. When the Pet Shop finally showed up in the Options Menu > Edit Town I was able to add the Pet Store to a Lot near my Sim's home.
My recommendation for Mac users is to avoid buying the game until EA has resolved the issues.
Most recent customer reviews
You need to install Origin. Origin is a platform that is used by gamers to store their games, the purpose of Origin is so...Read more