+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
About the Product
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim's pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims' pets.
- Pets can learn skills - Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims' pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
- Only on PC - More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and - for the first time ever - horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bring excitement and surprise into your Sims' lives with pets! Create the perfect (or imperfect) pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims' pets look but their personality traits as well. With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take direct control of your Sims' pets and explore new ways to mess with their lives. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
Experience life on four legs as you explore the Sims world through the eyes of a dog or cat! Will you be fun and friendly or will you be more pest than pet? Dig, chase, find collectibles, learn to hunt, and more. Go outside and play or just go on the rug. Dogs can even help their owners land a date! Move up the pet pecking order with career opportunities. (Who knew there was a dog and cat underworld?) Travel the town with your owner, sniff out discoveries, find treasure, and more.
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
Top Customer Reviews
It is not stealing because you all bought the game. Happy simming!
Update: After several failed attempts to get the issue resolved with EA customer support, I had almost given up and written this purchase off as a loss. I decided however, to try them just once more and was very pleasantly surprised at the results. On my final attempt to contact EA games, I was almost instantly connected to a customer service rep who helped me resolve the issue within minutes over the phone, and was even given a code for a discount towards my next EA purchase. Although I was very frustrated at first, EA did a good job in the end and has restored my faith in the company. The game itself is running fine on my computer and I haven't experienced any bugs or problems with it. In fact, I recently purchased the "Ambitions" expansion and had no issues with the installation of that game either.
Talking to EA's online help requires you to provide all 3 keys for the game (Sims 3, Pets, and Exclusive Content) to get new ones. They also require you to sign and date the original Sims 3 and Pets registration code pages, scan them, send them to EA support, and send a copy of your Amazon receipt. Signing the registration key page might cause problems if you need to return the game to Amazon if your replacement keys also don't work.
EA online support personnel were very unfriendly and unapologetic about the situation, which is very surprising given that the defective keys are EA's issue to begin with.
Bottom line: fun game, but be prepared to spend over an hour with online support trying to get working CD keys. It's a fun game otherwise.
I'm very new to the Sims game, is this the first one I have ever bought or played. So far it's great fun and I've even figured out how to adopt my first pet!
Edit: I was able to get the Limited Edition Pet Store to show up within my Sims 3 plus Pets game. I must admit it took a couple times downloading it, installing it, then uninstalling it, deleting the download and trying the process over again. When the Pet Shop finally showed up in the Options Menu > Edit Town I was able to add the Pet Store to a Lot near my Sim's home.
The game itself is pretty catchy, and I like this version more because of the pets expansion pack. It allows you to create your own pets (it's way more developed than the pets expansion for The Sims 2).