Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Sims 2 Seasons is an Expansion Pack and requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition, or The Sims 2 Holiday Edition for PC to play. Check to make sure you can run The Sims 2.
- Dramatic and Detailed Weather Effects - A brand-new visual experience has come to the world of The Sims 2. Now your Sims can experience snowstorms, thundershowers, lightning bolts, and deadly hailstones. All four seasons are spectacularly rendered to occur in every The Sims 2 neighborhood
- Benefit from Each Season - Seasons impact your Sims' relationships, moods, wants, and fears.
- Share New activities - New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun together! Build snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating
- Reap the Fruits of Your Sims' Labors - Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experiencing all four seasons for the first time - from seasonal activities to all-new outerwear for unpredictable weather - is guaranteed to provide a whole new level of excitement for your Sims! Not only will your Sims experience the seasons changing in spring, summer, autumn and winter, but each season will deliver unique benefits, impacting your Sims relationships, mood, skills, careers and more. And be sure to dress your Sims appropriately for the weather - freezing, sunburn and other unexpected weather effects can occur. The Sims 2 Seasons really delivers what the players have been asking for - a unique gaming experience offering new seasonal, outdoor activities that players can engage in. And because each season unfolds differently, spring, summer autumn and winter will look different than the year before, guaranteeing a fresh experience each season, said Vice President and Studio Head of The Sims Division, Rod Humble. From fishing with Dad on a cool lake to catching fireflies on a warm summer night - these are the great moments in life we remember either from growing up with our parents or growing up with our kids. The wonderful gardening system adds another layer of player creativity and nurturing which is the perfect compliment to the base game.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In addition to the inclusion of seasons, this expansion includes new careers, as well as the expected new clothing and household objects. It also has gardening as a new activity, which I love, although it is time-consuming for your Sim.
You have the ability to control the seasons, but I prefer to let it flow naturally. Winter is such a treat, in no small part because we are so used to the unvarying sunny Sims days up until now.
The temperature addition is nice, you wouldn't want to swim in the pool in winter, you would freeze, or in summer time, do a lot outside you could get sick and overheat, this is a very good pack!
Your sims can now garden, planting tomatos in the ground or tending to Apple trees, but be careful, if your sim spends too much time in the greenhouse they might become a Green person. Pretty much a human/plant mutant. Also your sims have a new TV channel which is the Weather Channel.
Your sims have new clothing which is Outerwear. In Winter you can build Snowmen and Snow angels and also have snowball fights. Schools get snow days and you can purchase hot chocolate maker.
In Summer you can purchase a new Pool slide. Also the "Play..." game Play Catch has been added. Your pets and toddlers love to play in the snow and also your sims now have their own Temps.
If they get too hot they got have heatstroke or set on fire (on one freaky case of mine) and if too cold they can freeze...literally. It's a great game